BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
IRONCLAD ENCRYPTION CORPORATION, PINTEREST INC, SPDR S&P500 ETF TRUST S&P 500 ETF USD DIS, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, ISHARES TRUST MSCI EMG MKTS ETF USD DIS, SELECT SECTOR SPDR TRUST AMEX FINANCIAL SELECT INDEX USD DIS
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
PETS may have found a bottom. Walloped over the last 9 months due to competitive challenges. Company has a flexible balance sheet with limited debt.
Fundamentals back this move.
Beautiful setup from Friday into today. Watching for that close above 50DMA. AZO has had a nice run as well.
$GPS completely deflates following fugazzi restructuring announcement
5,500 April $6 traded yesterday
Expecting continued fade on $NWL
Might trade sideways in the very near term; but risk/reward looks appealing here given technical setup.
- Options for this week are implying ~7% move in JD.
- I think this swings to the upside - recent momentum, BABA movement post earnings, continued press around ongoing trade discussions
- A break above $26.44 would fill the September gap down
GLW Flag formation
$GRUB rejected at its exponential 50DMA again today.
Setup looks good in this name (and in AZO) ahead of earnings
- Watching $42.17 on the weekly level to see if it is resistance
- If not, EEM could be poised to jump meaningfully back above that 200DMA (this last occurred in 2017)