I DON'T MAKE THAT MANY SILVER CHARTS BC OF THE RANDOM VOL SOMETIMES.
1. silver hit "curve confirmation" weeks ago, it's just waiting for the right time
2. that seems to be the June FOMC
3. note higher targets here EVEN THO IT AN HIT 40+, OVER 37.50 IS VERY TRICKY, WATCH CLOSELY
MASSIVE SHORT TERM VOL ADJUSTMENT
1. My gut say it has something to do with OIL/SP&500.
2. Bc of high vol, the following floor has moved to 1735
3. That doesn't mean it will it hit, it just means if it does get hit, it will be a stick save to 1755+
4. Meaning for the END OF NEXT WEEK, anything under 1755 is a STRONG BUY
THIS IS SAME CHART AS DRAFT 2 WITH OPTIONAL HARD SWING.
1. this is for short term traders
2. indicators picking up crazy swing short term
3. so if gold does move past 1840, BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL
4. the drop COULD HAPPEN IN 1 TRADING DAY
1. black vertical lines are monthly NFP's
2. red vertical line is june FOMC
3. when I said curve won't change, I meant ORANGE curve which is roughly 72-216 trading days regression wave
4. chart updated for short term trends or regressions of 8-54 trading days
5. more notes later
DRAFT 2 (or 3) IS JUST SAME PATH W/ SPECIFICS, THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES TO THIS CURVE.
1. Why no changes? I have reach the point of "curve confirmation" for this coming rally.
2. The absolute floor prior to May 12th is 1732.
3. Whether it gets hit (and since I don't think it will, IT PROBABLY WILL TAG 1734), next is week is A STRONG BUY FOR 4...
Please like for support.
GOING FORWARD, MY GOLD POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE THIS.
1. Barring some unusual geopolitical event, we are NOT seeing numbers above 1850 for a while longer.
2. 1900s look like June now.
3. 2050s look like July.
4. 2350s look like September, yes THIS september.
5. Have a good week.
WATCHOUT FOR FOMC RUGPULL
Don't have a bunch of time so:
1. This is generically what it shows right now (regressions combined with Elliot Waves)
2. Needs wave 5 to complete 1-2, 1-
3. And then goes into pullback to 4/27 to complete 1-2, 1-2.
SO PART 1 IS READY. PART 2 WILL BE READY TO READ WHEN PART 3 IS POSTED.
In this chart:
A - trendline connecting 1981 and 2011 highs
B - trendline connecting 2011 and 2020 highs
C - trendlind connecting May 2019, March 2020 and March 2021 lows
D - all time high resistance
E - slope of last 600+ point move low to high
F - slope of support for said move
FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY
Since this is "PART 1", I am obviously planning more parts to this. Because of the chart intensive nature of what I want to portray, THIS SHOULD NOT BE READ NOW (b/c it is not complete), THIS SHOULD BE READ WHEN I POST "PART 2". So if you are viewing this now and there's nothing to read, come back and READ PART 1 WHEN I POST PART 2. ...
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.
1. New relative high today 1783, disappointing, b/c wanted to see 1793.
2. That makes ceiling through Tuesday AM 1815.
3. This chart is 36-min bars.
4. Anything under 2 hour bars NOTORIOUSLY DIFFICULT TO PATH RIGHT.
5. Take this with 20 packets of salt of IHOP salt.
6. The boxes are meticulously planned.
7. I really think...
FINALLY GOT THE SPIKE WE WERE LOOKING FOR, SO?
1. I'm a believer that strength is strength and weakness is weakness. Since it's slower than I expected, the ceiling to 04/23 should be 1852 not 1882.
2. With the unlikely exception that is Gold goes straight through 1815 overnight in which case follow the strongest line here.
3. Otherwise, these two boxes...
SILVER SEEMS LIKE IT'S WEAKER VS GOLD THROUGH JUNE 10TH. AFTER THAT IT IS EXPLOSIVE.
If silver outperforms this bold black line to June 10th, then higher targets must be projected afterwards. Otherwise silver already has:
1) explosive price regressions from EVERY ANGLE
2) volume waves that represents this explosiveness
3) approaching elliot wave...
2.91 LOOKING AT 5.45 TOP (88%)
1. I reader told me it's down 12% since last week's call. TRUE.
2. Please be aware that this is not gold or even silver, uranium stocks are among THE MOST VOLATILE SECURITIES.
3. 25% moves happen with regularity.
4. Any trade less than 6 month long should be considered speculative in nature.
5. Unlike URA, I did not...
DROP THIS MORNING IS JUST A HICCUP
1. There should be a jump to 20.75 Tuesday morning, but Thursday at the latest
2. So? That puts the FIRST LEG to 26.25-28 7.50 AREA to top anywhere from FRIDAY TO NEXT TUESDAY.
3. Currently projected for FRIDAY AT 11:30 PM.
4. IF EARLY, TOP AT THURSDAY 1:30 PM.
5. CHARTS FOR UEC , NXE , DNN ALL SAY THE SAME THING.
THIS IS THE FAVORITE NOW, BUT...
I can write 20 pages for this chart, this is all I have time for. This is EVERYTHING I HAVE DEVELOPED up to this point
4/11 - (first vertical line) new moon
4/13 - (2nd) 8:30 AM, Consumer Price Index (possible event driver)
4/28 - (3rd) FOMC
5/07 - (4th) May non-farm payrolls (NFP)
5/11 - (last) new...