Since November 2021, we have seen most cryptos and altcoins, even Bitcoin concede downtrend movements..
Price has continued to move to the downside here on AXS, but the support level at $50 has been holding strong so far.. We've seen price bounce multiple times from this key level.
Would we see a bullish rally?
Well, we might want to wait for uptrend structures...
Looking at past data on Solana, we might be up for a bull run. Why?
Before the last bullish wave, price created a bull flag for a couple of weeks. With a continuous bounce at the $25 support level, the bullish impulse was aided until price got to the ATH at $260.
Now, price has continued to face bearish movements in this bear market. Lower highs and lower lows...
Price is currently trading around 1.87800, testing the key support area on the 4-hour time frame.
Recent price action shows lower highs coming into the key area.
If price cracks below this level, I'll be looking for short opportunities to continue this trend to the downside.
Price is in a downtrend on the hourly timeframe, as lower highs and lower lows are being printed. However, recent price action tells us that we might see a short term reversal.
Price is testing a key resistance level at 0.72350, after a possible higher low has been formed.
Before taking long positions, price needs to break above the level with a clear impulse,...
Since the consolidation from Feb 15, this pair has not been so good to look at. Price is stuck in a range, but we might see a breakout soon.
Price just bounced off the support area of the range at 76.700 and this could propel the breakout.
I'm waiting patiently to see uptrend continuations back into play, so that I can continue to take Long positions.
Following the last update on this pair, we have seen more upside continuations.
Price is forming a higher low around 0.91600. We had the first bounce of the level, so if we get a second bounce and not crack below it, I'll be following longs to continue the hourly trend to the upside.
Uptrend, pullback/higher low formation, these confluences are key to taking our...
Price is pushing deep into the hourly resistance at 1.16400. This level has been tested multiple times, so we might see a breakout sooner or later.
The structure is still firm, maintaining higher lows at this point.
Once we see a clear break above this hourly level, I'll be looking for Long opportunities to continue this trend to the upside.
We see price clearly trending to the downside on the hourly and 4-hour time frame.
After the last impulse to the downside, price is pulling back into the key area at 0.83500.
If we find rejections, and if structure begins to shift to the bearish sides, I'll be selling with momentum down to 0.83000
Price had been consolidating for a couple of weeks, ranging between 1.36000 and 1.35100.
We now see price break past the key level with momentum.
Following the positive retest of the level, I'll be looking for continuation buys to continue this trend to the upside.
We have seen this pair switch from a downtrend to an uptrend with higher highs and higher lows visibly coming into play.
Momentum has aided price to break above the key level at 0.91200.
Now, we could see more upside here as new highs and lows can now be formed.
I'll be positioning longs on the lower time frames with momentum.
Coming at the back of the upside momentum last week, we have seen this pair present a trend reversal pattern; the double top.
Price has broken below the neckline, retested it and continued to the downside. I'll be looking for intraday entries with momentum to join the sells back to the key level at 1.03400
This example applies if you've got a $100k account and you risk 1% per trade. Well, you couldn't have taken all the trades. You may not be there at the time they all setup. The Risk to reward ratio may have slightly been different. But I hope you picked a thing or two from the video. Structure is king. So brace up, respect structure and follow the trend!