Great time to short this pair for the following reasons:
1) Looking at the bigger picture first, we have rejected the 0.73500 level numerous times on the weekly chart, this area is holding as strong resistance and has caused a reversal in trend.
2) The weekly price has been forming lower highs and lows with a ...
As per my previous chart:
1) We've finally broken our short term trend line with 3 bearish soldiers showing strong continuation.
2) We've also failed to adequately clear the resistance zone and have formed a nice double top.
3) EMA/MA crossover to the downside which in alignment with daily and weekly MA/EMA. ...
I've been following this pair for the last couple of weeks and I believe we have a strong short opportunity. The reasons for:
1) On the weekly time frame, price has been generally bearish with lower highs. We came up to test a key level of resistance at 0.7700 and rejected it countless times. These rejections ...
I believe this pair will head lower for a number of reasons:
1) Weekly time frame has shown 3 weeks bearish price action.
2) Price has formed a double top with multiple rejections against key area of resistance around 0.90420 level.
3) EMA/MA crossover.
4) Break through mid range zone which has retested as ...
1) Looking at the bigger picture first, we had a very bearish week last week and this week's outlook seems to be similar.
2) On the daily, We are currently in a downtrend with lower highs and lows.
3) Price has broken key support around 1.08622 as well as next support of 1.07363.
4) The last 7 days of price action ...
Long position for the following reasons:
1) Uptrend with higher highs and lows on weekly, daily and 4 hour time frames.
2) After break of the key resistance area around 1.32900, we had a retest as support with daily bullish engulfing candle.
3) EMA/MA crossover on the 4 hour time frame with doji rejecection ...
I've been watching this pair for the past week and have met an opportunity to short for the following reasons:
1) We are held up in a range from a strong downtrend on the weekly chart.
2) We are within a symmetrical triangle formation.
3) On the daily chart, we've rejected our upper trend line with a shooting ...
Long position for the following reasons:
1) 4 days worth of rejections against major support area of 1.0877 with doji and spinning top showing indecision.
2) Break of trendline with retest against 50% fib level and resistance turned support.
3) Forming higher lows and highs after rejection of major support area. ...
Long position on this pair for a number of reasons:
1) Simple uptrend on both daily and weekly charts with higher lows and highs.
2) Break of counter trend line and retest rejecting 0.618 retracement.
3) We've pulled back from a false breakout around 0.7700 levels into previous support.
4) Upon retest of the ...
Shorting opportunity for the following reasons:
1) Double top formation at major resistance level of 0.91145
2) Downtrend forming lower highs and lows as well as respecting the trend line with numerous reversal candles against it.
3) Break of support level at 0.89158 with bullish engulfing.
4) Break of counter ...
An opportunity to short this pair after keeping an eye on it all day.
1) First, we have rejected a major resistance level at least 5 times
2) We have formed a head and shoulders pattern on the 1 hour as well as a double top on the 4 hour.
3) Price is forming lower highs and lows.
4) We have broken the counter ...
Short on this pair for a number of reasons:
1) We've been forming lower highs and lower lows after rejecting major resistance around 1.2320.
2) We've broken a key trend line, key support level and violated previous structure lows.
3) We've formed a bearish engulfing at the break of the trendline/support area.
Short on this pair -
1) Clear downtrend with lower highs
2) Formation of a descending triangle showing selling pressure.
3) Price action showing bearish momentum with engulfings.
4) Break of a key support level where price rejected numerous times.
5) Bearish candle failing to close above key support line.
Short position on this pair for a number of reasons.
1) Break of trendline and break of support line now turned resistance.
2) Cross over in EMA/MA.
3) Higher lows and highs have finished and counter trendline producing lower highs.
4) Price has broken trendline and pulled back to retest this area.
5) Bearish ...
A great opportunity to short AUD/USD upon completion of this gartley pattern. We have many reasons for entry:
- Price action downtrend forming lower highs and lows on both the daily and 4 hour charts.
- Broken through key level of support now turned resistance around 0.7608.
- A gartley pattern formation with ...
Bearish cypher near completion on this pair with good risk/reward profile. To support entry, as well as the pattern formation itself, we have strong structure resistance at 104.26, overbought RSI as well as divergence on the RSI showing bullish pressure easing off. Perhaps a good time for a change in direction. ...