Last week my bias on this pair was bearish and that hasn't changed. Unfortunately I was stopped out due to a pullback which tested some key areas. I'm now entering in short again as I believe there is a good opportunity as a result of a couple of confluences.
A clear rejection off monthly resistance at ...
I was short on this pair earlier this week and caught a nice 240 pips. I believe it's heading lower for a number of reasons:
1) On the weekly chart, we have had a clear rejection off the monthly res at 55.00 with a spinning top perhaps showing reversal is likely.
2) The daily chart shows rejections off the daily ...
Short on this trade for a number of reasons:
1) On the weekly chart, we've rejected monthly resistance at 124.00 and have not been able to close above a daily area of resistance simultaneously. Although it's early to tell and anything could happen, the week so far as been quite bearish with an engulfing candle ...
I am short for the following reasons:
1) Weekly + daily downtrend with clear lower highs and lows.
2) Price is bouncing nicely between key areas of support and resistance and respecting these levels.
3) We've had a restest of 1.0560s resistance level with a massive spike/shooting star candle on the daily chart - ...
Keeping an eye on pairs and following price is the best way to understand where it may head next. A long trade for the following reasons:
1) Weekly chart shows price not being able to violate strong support at 0.83500 level with multiple rejections and possible daily bullish engulfing candle at the end of the day. ...
Been watching this pair for a while and I believe it's extremely bullish for the following reasons:
1) The last 2 months have been bullish therefore the past couple of weeks have been filled with bullish candles.
2) The daily chart has been producing higher highs and lows indicating that we are in a nice ...
Great time to short this pair for the following reasons:
1) Looking at the bigger picture first, we have rejected the 0.73500 level numerous times on the weekly chart, this area is holding as strong resistance and has caused a reversal in trend.
2) The weekly price has been forming lower highs and lows with a ...
As per my previous chart:
1) We've finally broken our short term trend line with 3 bearish soldiers showing strong continuation.
2) We've also failed to adequately clear the resistance zone and have formed a nice double top.
3) EMA/MA crossover to the downside which in alignment with daily and weekly MA/EMA. ...
I've been following this pair for the last couple of weeks and I believe we have a strong short opportunity. The reasons for:
1) On the weekly time frame, price has been generally bearish with lower highs. We came up to test a key level of resistance at 0.7700 and rejected it countless times. These rejections ...
I believe this pair will head lower for a number of reasons:
1) Weekly time frame has shown 3 weeks bearish price action.
2) Price has formed a double top with multiple rejections against key area of resistance around 0.90420 level.
3) EMA/MA crossover.
4) Break through mid range zone which has retested as ...
1) Looking at the bigger picture first, we had a very bearish week last week and this week's outlook seems to be similar.
2) On the daily, We are currently in a downtrend with lower highs and lows.
3) Price has broken key support around 1.08622 as well as next support of 1.07363.
4) The last 7 days of price action ...
Long position for the following reasons:
1) Uptrend with higher highs and lows on weekly, daily and 4 hour time frames.
2) After break of the key resistance area around 1.32900, we had a retest as support with daily bullish engulfing candle.
3) EMA/MA crossover on the 4 hour time frame with doji rejecection ...
I've been watching this pair for the past week and have met an opportunity to short for the following reasons:
1) We are held up in a range from a strong downtrend on the weekly chart.
2) We are within a symmetrical triangle formation.
3) On the daily chart, we've rejected our upper trend line with a shooting ...
Long position for the following reasons:
1) 4 days worth of rejections against major support area of 1.0877 with doji and spinning top showing indecision.
2) Break of trendline with retest against 50% fib level and resistance turned support.
3) Forming higher lows and highs after rejection of major support area. ...
Long position on this pair for a number of reasons:
1) Simple uptrend on both daily and weekly charts with higher lows and highs.
2) Break of counter trend line and retest rejecting 0.618 retracement.
3) We've pulled back from a false breakout around 0.7700 levels into previous support.
4) Upon retest of the ...
Shorting opportunity for the following reasons:
1) Double top formation at major resistance level of 0.91145
2) Downtrend forming lower highs and lows as well as respecting the trend line with numerous reversal candles against it.
3) Break of support level at 0.89158 with bullish engulfing.
4) Break of counter ...
An opportunity to short this pair after keeping an eye on it all day.
1) First, we have rejected a major resistance level at least 5 times
2) We have formed a head and shoulders pattern on the 1 hour as well as a double top on the 4 hour.
3) Price is forming lower highs and lows.
4) We have broken the counter ...
Short on this pair for a number of reasons:
1) We've been forming lower highs and lower lows after rejecting major resistance around 1.2320.
2) We've broken a key trend line, key support level and violated previous structure lows.
3) We've formed a bearish engulfing at the break of the trendline/support area.