Before the May 15 market should decide on the direction and if the green support will continue to hold (as it historically did even pre 2014) or if the bear market is going to continue. If the price of 11k USD per BTC is exceeded before May 15 I would assume it to be a bull trend.
ZEC hit the resistance once again on BTC going ATH and is dropping short-term back to sub 0.05 levels, although after Bitcoin Gold fork I expect holders of that shitcoin to drop it for ZEC, the same as BCH. After that I expect ZEC going back to the mean 0.06 up to 0.07 and continuing in positive direction against BTC in the long term.
I suppose, that we can expect descending triangle breakout due to SEGWIT activation and see similar bull trend that LTC experienced after its SEGWIT was Activated with no clear ceiling on that, maybe 7-21k$. Unless of course network forks then 1700$ might be considered expensive, so stay tuned. I would strongly discourage people from keeping their BTC on exchanges...
1. Golem is a very powerful investment, by buying it we basically inves into electricity and computing power.
2. Dev team performs incredibly well closing on golem brass.
3. Price is jumping from strong bottom support.
1. ZEC pumping (higher high)
2. Above two support lines, and broken bear trend.
3, TOP 9 coin in terms of volume (24h) almost the same as monero
4. Attractive for miners
5. One of the big names that provide innovation to blockchain tech BTC, ETH, XMR, ZEC