Extremely bullish for interest rate hikes and think it will Mike Tyson (KO) most assets against USD. Looking at $106+ possibly as high as $120 and cryptos, gold, silver, OIL are going to tumble hard. Be very careful with these hikes. I wouldn't even play and only keep cash for a while.
I think in long term we will have USOIL tank to $60 levels or lower.
1) Ukraine and Russia war will end.
2) More dollars will flow back into the stocks, Forex, and crypto markets.
3) More OIL will be produced here in the US and we will not go back to foreign countries.
4) Gold prices will drop because the war is heading to an end.
5) Expecting a nice drop by...
Gold short to $1K or lower in long term
1) I think the war will be over with Russia in short term.
2) I think US OIL will show a downward correction.
3) I am not a financial advisor just my opinion.
4) A lot of money was removed from the market due to fear.
5) Money will be placed back into the stock market once war ends.
6) Expecting a nice gas decline back to...
How long will the monopoly money last?
This is the question they have invested billions daily into these markets and already blew thru billions that they printed. They can't keep investing they are going to default soon. Omicron wasn't the reason for the markets crashing it was monopoly money that was printed and continously reinvested. They will run out and...
FX_IDC:NZDUSD - Long
FX_IDC:EURUSD - Long
FX_IDC:AUDUSD - Long
FX_IDC:USDCAD - Short
As always trade safely but I think we are going to have a trend break soon and it's going to jump up. DXY is an absolute disaster waiting to happen too much money printing and everyone keeps buying it. Omicron is not reason the markets keep falling it's because...
USOIL - Starting the bearish curve
- Prices are way too high at this level
- DXY is also going to start curving soon.
Keep an eye on all CAD trades should reverse exception to USD it will continue to fall.
Looks like we have have some support forming keeping an eye on future support for NZDCAD.
- Gas Prices in New Zealand at an all time high $7+ per gallon.
- Economy CPI is high
- Average 3 bedroom is about $2,700 per month
- Government is going to make a correction
We may have support forming on NZDUSD continuing to watch the US Dollar is due for a correction.
- New Zealand Debt $156 Billion
- US Debt $28.9 Trillion
- Inflation is high in NZD however it's also high in US from money printing.
- The money should be printed in US soon and it's going to cause the currency to fall
- US can't afford an interest rate hike
USDCAD - FIBO Bounce to $1.28+
- Based on retracement
- Federal reserve will approve debt ceiling
- Mr. McConnell has said the government must not be allowed to stop paying its debts; he has also said he will not let any Republicans vote to raise the limit, while moving repeatedly to block Democrats from doing so themselves. Instead, he...