CKBUSD is moving inside pitchfork channel and the price is near average support (green line)
BUY only after breakout until then nothing is confirmed.
my targets are :
0.25$ FINAL target.
Why this analysis can be true :
- parabolic move is still valid
- we bouncing off from double support
- trendline support and parabolic support
So do not miss this great opportunity !
*NFA an DYOR only my POV !
Bitcoin is acting very indecisive last 2 weeks and is making wrinkles for investors.
Currently the price of Bitcoin is 43K$ ,but standing at very important point.
We can go lower to 40K and test last high.
If the price breaks under ema200 it's still okay, but if ema's do bearish cross then
we can say that bear market is here.. maybe for 2 years maybe for 6...
Can history repeat itself ?
As we can see in the past we had similiar situation,
big green candle then some correction and then the rally started!
Today's candle was mainly because of the Korean Won Marketplace,
and for deposit of 3000 CKB you get 1000 CKB airdrop for free!
So that is reason for today's massive increase.
CKB is still undervalued in my opinion!
1 CKB = 1$
What's your opinion ?
Is CKB going to rally or consolidate ?
Either way it will go up.
Two supports but now we have to get over the yellow resistance the next is ATH.
Only my view and it's TA so anything can happen.
same channel as 2017 now at the support,
Bitcoin dominance almost below 50 = really great,
50D ema support,
now at half the price,
looking great for rise.
+500% in near future.
*obviously not a financial advise DYOR !
Possible 10x gains from buying range to 0.01$.
price moves in parabola.
if the parabola hold then we will see massive +500% rise (imo).
but if don't then there is second support.
It's listed on Binance and it's very cheap so few bucks won't hurt there for the possible gains.
My personal speculative opinion on CKB using Elliot Waves.
As we can see the price is currently on 50D ema (purple line) and the price could go to the target 0,10$ from here, but it might also slide to yellow trendline.
But we are highly bullish so buy cheap for upcoming massive gains.
Dash looks super bullish.
the price target of 645$ is only IF Dash does +250%
like it did last time touching support.
Pitchfork canal i used for possible uptrend S/R levels
in my opinion Dash can do +250% really fast,
but realistically we will have to wait, Dash will go up,
but not so fast, slowly and surely !
The best strategy is patience !
VET has 2 possible outcomes - creating a double top and correction to the 0.07$ or continuing with the trend up.
Only time will show - patience is the key !
The 0.22$ price target is the % that VET did from the last dip. (160%)