Since 17 March price has been between 0.59760 and 0.56500.
0.56500 is a zone of support for this pair, and once more, price respected it (even if not perfectly).
Since the touch on 0.56500 support zone,price has been going up to the 0.59750 zone.
Since 24 March(last 2 days) price has been struggling to break above this area(price loses momentum every time...
As we can see on the chart price went all the way up from 0.89200 (since August 7th until August 16th) to 0.90400. Price found resistance there and went all the way down to the trendline (right below S1).
Price found support on the trend line and went up to 0.90400 (a second touch on this resistance level).
After the resistance of 0.90400 level price broke below...
On the chart we have Pitchfork tool and FIB levels.
The first pullback found resistance on FIB 0.786 level and on Pitchfork's up trend line. Then the price went down S1 and closed below 0.618 FIB level.
The second pullback found resistance on FIB 0.618 level and went below 0.5 and found resistance there too.
Right now we can see that the third pullback might be...
We can see that in zone 1 and zone 3 price found resistance on 0.618 FIB and EMA.
After zone 1 we have zone 2, where price found resistance on 0.236 FIB and EMA.
After that we have zone 3, where once more FIB's 0.618 resistance and EMA's resistance worked as in zone 1.
Finally, and that's where we are right now, we have zone 4. In this zone i expect price to...
This pair has been in a down channel since July 2017 as we can see on chart.
In the chart you can see that 0.618 FIB has been a good resistance every time price makes a pullback!
Sell if this week candle close below 0.65800.
Buy if this week candle close above S1, and wait for the pullback until 0.618 FIB to sell.
As you can see on the chart, price found resistence on the trendline and on 0.786 FIB in past! The last 3 weeks, price has found resistence on the trend and on 0.786 FIB once more.
RSI supports more our view, once that as in the past we can see some Divergence! Still, we should wait to see how next week goes (if price closes above or below trendline!)
Last week i shared my idea about this pair and i said i would wait to see how the week would go, if price would close below or above S1 level.
We have a Bullish candle as last week's candle, however that candle closed below S1 level (still this, RSI shows us some Divergence since the last Lower Low).
Still on the chart, we can see how price has been playing...
Once more as in the past, price closed below S1!
This time we have as last week's candle a long-legged doji and a RSI divergence.
I will wait to see if this week's candle closes below S1 or above S1 to set up my position!
As in the past, price went all the way up from 1.24000 to R1 and went even above R1.
As you can see in the chart, in the past even price was making Higher lows RSI was making lower lows.
We can see that price and RSI have the same behave as in the past.
The last 3 week candles closed below S2.
Week candle closes below S1 and price tends to fall down on the following week.
As we can see last week price closed below S1 too, so i expect EURUSD to have at least one more Bearish Week before it pullback to 1.11400 support (S1) or find some resistence on
S1 and EMA and fall down once more.