1. Create an awareness of your body.
2. Pour happiness into everything you do.
3. Detach. "Connected to everything, attached to nothing."
4. Set process-based goals.
5. Breathe, be aware of the present v the illusion.
6. Everything is temporary.
7. Trading is skillset building.
8. Mistakes and failures are a requirement.
9. The fight is the real reward.
Reflect on your state of mind and last week's experience. Are you attached? Are you connected? There's a major difference family. Leverage your experiences. Take last week's trades or lack there of to learn and become more.
TRATA TU TRADING COMO NEGOCIO
Cuales son tus horas de operacion?
Ejemplo: Sesion de Nueva York? 8am-10am?
Sabes tu inventuario?
Ejemplo: Diario de Trading
Cual es tu plan de trading?
Ejemplo: Confirmaciones, Gestion de Riesgo
Cual es tu plan de inversion?
¿Cuáles son sus bienes / deudas?
Ingresos semanales necesarios / gastos?
Treat Your Trading Like A Business
What are your hours of operation?
Example: New York Session? 8am-10am?
Do you know your inventory?
Example: Trading Journal
What's your trading plan?
Example: Confirmations, Risk
What's your investing plan?
What are your assets/liabilities?
Weekly Income Needed/Expenses?
After finally swiping consistently tested equal lows (retail support), the market clearly showed sellers' exhaustion. Now we wait for banks to close out of their currently sell position for price to quickly rally back up.