About meAt CryptoHedging I focus completely on Crypto with long term vision.
Here I manage and create a crypto portfolio for the future and will hedge when opportunities arrive.
Join the adventure by copying my investing activity!
Note: cryptos are incredibly
BTC is starting to make Wave 2, the following weeks/months will be decisional.
Either way Wave 2 doesn't surpasses Wave 1 and we can start the bull run with higher probability.
Or Wave 2 does surpass Wave 1 and becomes Wave 4 meaning the bear market hasn't ended yet.
Our objectives stay the same nonetheless: to accumelate as much as BTC possible.
In case BITFINEX:BTCUSD has bottomed we can expect Wave 2 to commence.
Wave 2 can potentially extend towards 61% Fib even lower as long as Wave 1 isn't surpassed. From there onward the next Waves will develop.
2 other scenarios that can happen in in a bullish perspective.
Scenario 1 : The Waves develop but BTC manages to get up to 10k range before the...
- Ethereum is consolidating around the 105 price area what means bearish potential is decreasing -» bulls can take over and we can expect a break out. However we can still go a bit lower before that happens what could create new buy opportunities.
- After Wave 3 we can in to a new Dessert crossing phase -» I'll target the 200 price area to close a couple...
Let's see how far Wave 4 can go, in my opinion not that much.
We could go to the $2800 area however if we don't see significant break ups we can fall again to $2000 area.
Please like or leave a comment :)
Ethereum is still showing bullish potential and we can see Wave 2 ending with the ABC correction.
C correction Wave was really brutal but gives new buy opportunities; it's a waiting game now.
Constantinople fork can give a new bullish breakout however I'm not so keen on trading the news.
These trades will be for the long term, I'll close some positions around...
1. We can see a bullish flag forming up, if this breaks up we can go ahead with the subwave 3 and reaching the $16o price area.
2. The market can break the flag below and still hold the trendline we still go with the above.
3. If both break down (bull flag & trendline) we can see prices around $80 area followed with a period of consolidation -» still good prices...
4h chart shows the formation of a Bear flag, meaning that Wave 2 can extend to 61% Fib -» We'll open new trades around this price area.
Please like, if you feel this post deserve it or leave a comment :)
In the first analysis we saw the possiblity Wave 3 as a break out followed by Wave 4 as the correction and Wave 5 as the crash -»
Yesterday the bulls were really strong and if it keeps up like this, we can have the termination of Wave 3 already.
Meaning Wave 4 can be a much bigger correction and possibly...
Possible repetition of 1987 flash crash -» exact same pattern.
It's even possible we don't have Wave 4, the panic can be so great causing the market going straight through towards the blue buying area.
We'll attempt to go short at $2300 only risking 1%
Hi everyone, first time I publish so don't be harsh :)
We can see that the uptrend is forming an Elliot Wave - We do think that the correction wave will hold around the $130 area however the $120 area is not excluded.
After it's waiting if the areas around $120-$130 will function as resistance if so higher prices can follow.
We bought in around $89 and after...