Fundamentals not changed, we can still expect 2019 to be corrective, most likely to be range-bound. But now that the market made a strong corrective move downward, we will see how it will develop and **treat it with more care than during the previous analysis.**
Still, we can expect some big players to be spooked and take some profits off their long term positions...
This noble metal has been stealing the show of its bigger brothers and sisters ever since the risk growth of a market correction started showing at the end of 2018.
Market makers keep playing range-bound cat & mouse with smaller investors still stuck on the "use gold to hedge" multi millennium motto while less popular markets sneak by
However, after a strong...
Not much to say, most altcoins have a similar pattern
mid to long term signal
EDIT : needs confirmation on btcusd which still shows weakness, but high potential
Some altcoins are more ready than others
XRP has been the focus of attention lately.
For those who followed my updates on ethusd (which i use as an overall market and altcoin thermometer), you know I have been preparing for this altcoin market reversal since September 12th, and XRP was in my core holdings. It always is
XRP has always been one of my main "go to" altcoin at every dips, and still is, for...
-Momentum squeezed : next movement will be strong and fast
-Daily bullish divergence, so 60% chance of UP short term
Trend is still bear : if we go up, it is a relief rally for now
-Bearish below 6240
-very bearish below 6130
-Bullish above 7700
-Cataclysmic (panic crash pattern) below 5200
Any failed rally or dump will be severely punished
Move expected after...
Finally capitulation. It took 8 months, and ETH will finally be a good buy after it ends
1 2 3 4 5 waves up
A B C down to low wave 4 territory
Cycles I and II almost finished.
Accumulation and III in the next months
wave 4 territory = 140 - 400$
So I mean still in the 200's as the higher probability target
Bears can play the Wyckoff hype too... Looks bad ? So does the accumulation one.
Too many people using the wyckoff accumulation pattern in a very wrong way these days.
Maybe they are right, maybe not. If they are, Spring will happen soon as we are squeezed and I will join at almost the same price.
My point here is more that if you are desperately looking for...
Follow up of my previous idea
Relatively safe entry for a buy.
Totally dependant on bitcoin's movement and the direction it breaks out of this current big triangle/ Not expecting a huge bull either, just spot positioning in case we continue sideways for consolidation, rather than a panic wave with a big bitcoin dump.
Invalidated if we breakdown supports on daily...
Re-upload of my previous idea that got hidden because of being against House rules (mentioned a social media). Have not changed my area zones. Added BNB BTC chart with key values
Once again, BNB got rejected. For those who read it before it was shut down, I said I will always keep a decent amount of this coin because of its -50% fees for altcoin trading.
As I said in a previous analysis. XRP is showing strange accumulation behavior.
Map of xrpbtc. You know I like to monitor this coin as it is often a great indicator of the market
Very short term wave count analysis show further downside, but most other technicals show an uptrend coming, and definitely a huge uptrend in the long term (over months, maybe more)....
I am reposting my last idea, but with an updated view. So some of you will notice it is familiar. Several of my ideas got hidden for referencing a social media, which is against the House rules of Tradingview. Not arguing with that but while most of them are old ideas now but I am reposting this one because it is still in play or can be used as a...
Plan A in green. Green rectangle box is the first intermediate target
Plan B in red
For recap of "what is plan A and B ?" see my previous recap idea
Pay real attention to the medium blue line. Price should NOT go below it. Should it go below it, we will see eventually a breakdown of the wedge. We will probably retest it one last time even if we are going to...
Bitcoin is trading in range, and still following our plan A and B (plan C discarded, as we know). I give plan A 60% chance, plan B 40% chance
For those who are new on my analysis, plan A was for the last two months "9000 ---> 12000 ---> drop ---> 11000 ---> ~8150 ---> 16500 ---> ~8000". We are between "11000 ---> ~8150 ---> 60-80 000" waiting to see if this part...
BTC is currently at a very iconic and landmark moment, even if most don't realise. In the next two days, bitcoin will be done, or undone, more or less
This is the first time the moving averages of all frames are squeezed and crossing so much at a single convergence point, since 2013.
We are exactly on the top of the thinest Ichimoku cloud ever