I know that the President is trying to keep oil prices low in the U.S. which explains why oil dropped as low as it did. That, and it had a gap to close according to my broker. Now that the gap is closed, trying to see if oil will make a new lower low this week, or will we hover above...
This pair has an unanswered bull run it's got to make up for.
And when I say unanswered, it hasn't completed a textbook higher low on the daily time frame.
So, I'm waiting to see if we have a chance to complete it this week.
If the price isn't ready this week, I have TPS set up in the opposite direction.
So I decided to see why this big ol' drop is happening with Bitcoin.
We're filling a very old order block that was never
completed in July 2021. So it makes sense price has dropped ALL the
way to where we are now. Time to analyze where we may be going from
According to this current situation, once the years-old order block is
This currency is technically is a very large range, and the war isn't making it get any more steady. Even though my bullish trendline has been very respected, I'm starting to think it may have run out of steam this week.
If my trendline is broken, we'll probably make it back to 38810 zone and even further down to the 34652 zone.
If the trendline is supported, we...
This is showing volatility like it's getting ready to begin a bull run this week. But, with COVID rearing its ugly head again in some European countries, and the war, it might continue to keep dropping. We'll know when price stops jittering about.
his pair is due for a major pullback right about now. Looking for this to pullback to the daily zone at 1.45811 or to 1.46638 lower low zone.
If the monthly doesn't test as support for the pullback, I'll look to hit the weekly zone area of 1.40569
Gold is still technically in a downtrend overall according to the daily timeframe. It rejected off the trendline for the 4th time last week, so we may possibly break the monthly to continue to swing sell.
I've created a pullback trendline underneath to wait for a bullish continuation, or a break of the BULL trendline as additional confirmation of the bearish...
We passed the monthly zone area of 156.552, but never retested the break of the zone. So it may test the monthly zone as support. If it fails as support, then price will push through to find its higher low at the daily zone of 154.859 or further down at the weekly zone around 152.594.
I haven't made the 4-hour zones yet to have all my Bull TPs. I'll add them and...
Got a strong bullish wick on the 4hr chart, so it looks like Bitcoin is still very bullish right now. So should at least look for it to make a new higher high once it passes the 62814.64.
But it's still got to break the daily zone area of 61747.33 in order for that to happen. It's very possible that it will drop again, but let's cross our fingers for the BULL...
This is a major key level set up With the weekly level being the star of the show this week. I am looking for either a pullback off this level that will be bullish of course. Or a smaller pullback that could lead to a continuation further down.
My bias? This is about to be a reversal. We already reached this area on March 31st. Now we have returned. This could...
Price came back to a weekly level and rejected it once again. this time, it created a bearish engulfing to end the week. So this week I am looking for a retest of this bearish engulfing That happens to be on the daily timeframe.
Also on the daily, you could see that it formed a bearish harmonic. So I am expecting this to be heavily respected. This could be an...
With gold ranging, this could go either way. Price is literally sitting in between two of the strongest key levels on the chart. Even though the monthly key level is the strongest, the weekly level has gotten a lot of respect has resistance. So prices can actually continue crashing down. It could also bounce on the monthly one more time and give us a big bull run....
I have multiple confirmations for the short to last at least a few days or for the week. We have a bearish engulfing on a daily timeframe plus, we also have multiple bearish engulfing candles on the 4-hour chart after the monthly level was respected as resistance.
So one of two things is going to happen: this will be a pullback for another bull run, or we're...
Last week, GJ showed fatigue at a weekly level and took a nosedive for the week. It actually created a bearish engulfing on the weekly chart, so I', looking for a retest of last week's move before a continuation down. I have my BULL TPs a little too high this week because I don't really know how long the pullback will last before we continue dropping. Always good...
Looks like a correction is happening before we continue the bull run with this pair. I missed the move paying attention due to watching higher volume pairs, But will keep an eye on it this week from here on out. When this pair moves, it MOVES. So here are the TPS I want to see the price complete when it makes a full decision where it's going.
What a beautiful ride up. But now it's time to do a pullback. A bearish doji was created are the daily level and it's in the overbought zone with the RSI on the daily timeframe as well. I'm wondering if will make it to my weekly level at 152.725and then will we come tumbling down? Or will we just go ahead and start right away? Only the market can tell us. I have...
This is a very jittery uptrend. And there are a lot of which rejections on my weekly area around 1.94408. I can see this from the daily timeframe. This could mean that we're getting ready for a short and if any reversals are possible, it will happen later part of the week. For now, my targets will be targeting daily levels from both sides. So less he had a market...
On the 4hr time frame, I see an inverted head neck and shoulders. But on the daily timeframe , I just see consolidation. So what I'm looking for this week is to see if the IHNS will complete and be respected, or is this the beginning of a swing sell? We'll know for certain this week.
Intraday TPs were added upon request this week.