USDCAD is currently giving us a strong signal to go short with a rejection candle (gravestone doji) at resistance on the weekly timeframe as well as price is currently at 50 fibzone as it rejected breaking above the 61.8 fibzone. Price may rally before going short.
USDCHF is currently at the descending trend-line that has been respected consecutively. I will be waiting for the daily close before I execute a trade, I am looking for shorts as price is losing momentum at , but if it doesn't go that way there is a second alternative hence I will be waiting for the close.
We enjoyed profits from our long trade which proved to be very fruitful. Now price has reached resistance and is showing signs of rejection and a decrease in bullish momentum. I will be looking for confirmations to go short on AU
For the the past couple of days GJ has had quite a bull run, however we are now seeing a strong rejection at the resistance area, there could a possibility of price pulling back down to 136.071 or further down to 130.888. if price closes as an indecision candle we can wait for further information to go short.