Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
I believe that the chart is self explanatory.
Last 2 consolidation I had drawn worked out very nicely.
November-December - LONG
December-January - SHORT
All major currencies have capitulated.
Will USD stand out for long? NO.
- Toyota is lagging behind
- Hybrids sales are declining
- Hydrogen Sales are nor rising
- Toytota is monster in size ... But Godzilla shall be defeated ;)
- Oil consuption forecats say it will reduce
- Electrical vehicle and reusale energy are getting support from public and goverments
- On Monthly charts theer is a fractal
- Long term trend is declining
- Money flow Indicator is declining