Comfortable situation there on eur
From some point we can move up but I believe in the end of downtrend correction.
1. Strong resistance level
2. PA pattern on H4 chart
Leave your comment bellow, give me a like if you agree with my opinion and be safe in your trades!
Today I made a quite ordinary analysis on USDCAD.
I think that we are in a small correction to the downtrend, so it means we will find a new resistance zone and go down as tendency tell us.
I predict this resistance zone will be at 1.33270 - 1.33500, so i put my order(sell limit) on this levels.
1. Inside Trend Line(second...
1.Fibo retr. level 0.382
2.Mirror resistance level
3.Tendency - downward
4.Bearish reverse, impulse
I predict falling to 1.29200 level. Low risk, it should be a good trade.
Trade safe, be patience!
So how I predicted the price has bounced from TL and broke up our mirror resistance.
It's very nice and I am ready to catch correction to the broken level(red support zone on chart) and take a long position.
Hope you are with me. Keep moving!
EURUSD is in range more than one week. During this week the price has formed a technical figure - Head and Shoulders,
If my analysis is right we already broke the shoulders line and can go down.
Waiting for better confirmation to open a sell position.
An interesting situation is there.
The price is under mirror level(resistance) and on H1 chart we have a Head and Shoulders figure.
1. We're going to breakout the resistance and go up througt correction
2. We're going to breakout the TL and shoulders line. If we do that we go to 1305 level as i expected in previous gold analysis
Be patience, follow...
In my opinion we have a difficult situation there.
- Price made a false break on the resistance(mirror)level
- Fibo 0.618 false brake
Most of my colleagues are for middle-term LONG, but I think we are going to brake that micro LT and continue downward.
So please, be patient and wait for confirmation.
Have a good trade!
If GOLD make a pullback to 1300 level we can open a long positions. It will be a middle-term position with a small risk.
- Power full uptrend. Recommend to wait for a pullback(After pullback risk will be lower)
- Mirror zone
- Psychological level 1300
- possible PA setup which is confirmation to entry
Waiting for a little correction to the broken figure. Then I will sell.
It's a short term position, the main tendency is upward, so please be careful and make sure that you put TP on support level.
Free TG channel - t.me
Free chat - t.me