Been A while since my last public post.
GBPUSD is looking to run higher after stalling out at a key support level.
Daily on the right, H4 on the left.
An easy lond play.
Follow us on socials, Insta @UBTFX
This pair has put a valid engulfing on the Daily & H4. Looking for the mentioned highs to be taken out. A 78.6 retracement fib lines up also at the engulfing low levels.
We will see how this one goes.
Do follow us on IG @ UBTFX for more!
Large TL break to the upside providing the long bias.
Price has now put in place a nice retest of the H1 support.
The golden mean 61.8 Fibonacci lines up with this level.
The 127.2 extension of the move lines up with the structure highs.
Fore more..IG @UBTFX
Looking for the lows to be met after the trendline has given way to the downside setting up the whole move.
2 bearish engulfings off the 78.6 retracement on the H4 and H2 timeframe.
Looking for the 161.8 extension which lines up nicely with the trendline structure lows.
- A 61.8 retracement of the previous swing down
- The upper band of the channel has been tested, expect the lower end to be hit
- A counter trendline has given way to the downside
- An extension of the move will provide an area for targets along with previous structure
Reasons for getting long this pair:
-A trendline break and a retest of the trendline.
-50% retracement which also comes to a round number of 74.00
-Higher Lows indicated by the yellow circles
-A break of the retracement trendline initiating my long entry, targets are at the 127 extension.
The chart on the right is showing the whole setup of this move with a retracement trendline that has now given way to the upside.
- On the chart on the left, the lower time frame, we can see that price has broken this trendline, come back to retest it with a 61.8 retracement of the initial breakout thrust with long wicks indicating buyers were protecting the 0.84...
Price on this pair is looks to be resting at a decision point. Will this level hold?
Potential short once price crosses 1.2820 level
Confluences for a short opportunity below:
- Rising wedge pattern which typically favors a break to the downside
- 38.2 retracement of the previous swing
Initial targets are at the base of the wedge with the opportunity to...
Currently short this pair with confluences:
- 61.8 Fib retracement off area where price previously struggled to get above
- Counter trendline break with price heading back below 0.720 Level
- Targets are at the -27.2 Fib extension which also lines up with the lows of early March.