Divergences on multiple timeframes often give a good signal for a bounce. A bit too late to get the best price possible.
I've been seeing a lot of bounces favouring the triple divergence. If it lowers to the .786 fib whilst making a triple divergence it can make for a very good trade.
ENJIN went parabolic and the news has been bought.
Enjin formed a messy H&S patternwhich has the same odds as a normal one and could result in a large drop.
RSI divergence formed at the top. You usually see a pullback to .50 fib at least but I'm aiming to buy back even lower since it went up 700%+ in 2 weeks.
H&S formed and broke out from the latest bottom.
1h divergence formed at the bottom. There was also 4h divergence there.
The head to neckline break-out level coincides with the bigger fib level.
Very likely we at least move back to that price for a bit.
Failed to enter nano yesterday after 1h,2h and 4h divergence and even after confirmation (breaking out of the descending wedge) I was gunshy after the drop of btc.
I've entered now after a couple of small resistance breaks. And I can see it break out of the flag in the upcoming days.
1h divergence on both. The entire market is bullish so I'm setting a tightish stoploss.
Usually not a great idea to trade against the market but this just looked a bit too good but be carefull.
Trading neobtc has less risk less reward.
We might have just completed the 5th wave down as long as btc doesn't make another drop.
We hit a daily 9. 1h divergence and looking to build momemtum to break out of the falling wedge to make an abc correction.
Where you make the trade is up to you. Take it now and get out if we're looking to move one more leg down or wait and see if we break out the falling...
Shorts have been adding on the way down whilst longs have been getting rekt. I think too many people are trying to leverage trade who really shouldn't and are about to get rekt.
We've previously had a spike to 0.6 ratio and got a 8-10% squeeze/upmove getting the ratio back to healthier levels.
We're in an abc correction after the 5th wave of btc completing so a...
If previous resistance can become support we can make a profitable trade when it STRAT starts its 5th wave.
The bitcoin drop had a large effect on strat so keep an eye on btc and try not to hodl on the way down if support breaks.
Link has made its much needed correction. It can still go down further to .34 but you could use this dip to get back in with some if you sold the past couple of weeks and hold on to some btc to buy if it hits .34
We're having divergence on the 2h and hit the .5 fib and 4th wave support.
Divergences happening on the 4h and we've hit general resistance for btc.
A lot of shorts closed in the past hours changing the ratio by 3 points. This give me more confidence we're not moving in for a huge shortsqueeze past resistance.