DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
50% RT if major down, we have some extensions lineup also and the big figure
good lineup at resistance
Longing into 0.76668 area where I will then be shorting.
r2 weekly pivot with fib lineup @ previous Supply
Will be looking at buying for a rally back into last weeks highs before continuation of selloff
Besides Crude Oil inventories, we have no other significant data out that should effect the kiwi,
Annual budget for Kiwi @ 12pm. We have done 37 pip range so far with the ADR b/w 60-70.
Forecasting for us to continue ranging until at least the data tomorrow
therefore will be playing the trend (down) and shorting the upper range
order will be closed a couple hours ...
selling all rallies until we see 1.11
GBPUSD approaching sell zone
Would Like to see EURGBP @ around 0.7565-25
neat fib lineup at previous supply
neat line up on fibs at strong SZ
will need hourly closes above 7255 to warrant a hold for 4R
Strong Fib Lineup
Limit @ 40
Stop below April low
Exit before FOMC or manually based off PA
europe bank holiday
we should range until then
Selling has was weaning from the major highs at 1.1615.
We've seen the rally yesterday except today it gave most of its gains back. This last impulsive moves seems like a Shakeout. Bounced off support on Up Channel.
If this upward TL breaks the EURO and we get stopped then the EURUSD will continue a major a selloff.
Targeting a spike upto NFP highs