Following on from my previous stock ideas, I'm expecting a further downswing after the consolidation bounce on most stocks for a Wave 'C' once the bearish continuation symmetrical triangle breaks down
Waiting for directional break...
Just a really quick look at an alt that performed well this year, it's showing signs of another move to the upside (if Bitcoin holds where it's at). Gala recently broke a descending res. that has been holding it down & is sitting under the daily pivot point.
Watch for a successful breakout of the pivot point for...
Looking at Bitcoin currently, we can see a local ascending broadening wedge after that recent downswing. This is pointing to some further downside to complete a likely falling wedge on the 12hr chart.
Likely scenario we see play out is downside to test ~43.5k then start a rally around Christmas'-NewYears towards 68k to try...
Looking at ETH on the Line-Chart set to weekly, we can see a familiar pattern similar to the BTC wedge I've posted previously:
ETH has 3 choices at this current moment:
- Unexpected wave of bullish momentum propels it to the upside...
As this is a Point&Figure chart, I'll have to provide updates manually as TradingView currently doesn't support the 'play' feature for them.
Noticed something interesting supporting the Bullish case for the previous Fractal/Bear Trap idea:
Noticed that $BTC is potentially repeating a pattern that we've all seen recently...
We could be seeing either:
- A highly coordinated bear trap..
- A continuation of the current correction..
*moved the pattern down a bit to make it easier to see*
Now while pattern similarity doesn't necessarily mean guaranteed PA (Price Action) this is...
Analysis : XPR (Proton)
Proton is an altcoin available on multiple exchanges i.e. Kucoin & OKEX mainly
Also available on Pancake swap ( pancakeswap.finance )
The weekly chart is showing...
An altcoin I've mentioned previously on the BTC pairing has starting showing some signs of life & a pre-breakout pattern I've seen it do right before the last rally it had
Possibly an unexpected performer soon, see the BTC pair below for some further TA I've done on this...
BINANCE:BALBTC COINBASE:BALBTC COINBASE:BALUSD BINANCE:BALUSDT
BAL has a fairly nice setup with a likely bullish outcome on the BTC pair, with the price ranging between a massive descending wedge & looking ready for a macro breakout which would lead to a 2x in BTC price (likely higher)
Expecting a breakout towards...
Chart mainly explained in the chart text
Bullish setup for GRT looking more & more likely lately after that recent breakout.
Watching this one closely as a local uptrend looks to be starting after that breakout earlier.
CLV has been consolidating nicely inside this slightly descending wedge, looking ready for a break to the upside after what looks like a double bottom on previous support!
15min Kagi chart...
Possibly a nice bullish setup for BAL/USD, daily chart looking like a double bottom within an ascending triangle, Ready for a major move.
Could see one last tap of that rising support first before breaking out, best bet would be to wait for a confirmed breakout above that horizontal resistance before buying in.
AMP looks to be forming a descending wedge & I'm looking for a breakout for confirmation of such
Previously I had a look on the Renko chart for AMP & noticed this potential breakout setup that could lead to the below idea playing...
TSLA has been consolidating in a very slightly ascending wedge (possibly triangle) after a decent run up & is now currently looking at breaking out & heading for another rally towards a new high, possibly towards that 1k mark before losing steam
Watch for a successful close above the descending resistance for confirmation...
The initial descending wedge I noticed in my previous BTC idea
turned out to be part of a much larger wedge on the daily chart, which is quite hard to notice, unless you flip the chart upside down.. If your bias does not change, then...
Keeping in theme with the last idea, thought I'd provide a spot to update this chart individually also.
The NQGI is looking ready for a correction on the weekly chart, with the rising channel and multiple bearish divergences present.
Will provide updates for this chart below
*Idea made from a chart on this...
Alongside other market Indices, the NQGM index is looking heavily overdue for a pullback on the 3-month chart
Given the time-frame of this chart I wanted a place I could periodically update this chart & follow up on.
This is from the previous idea...