About meI trade WTI and S&P500. I trade the daily time frame, and look into intraday 4 hour, 1 hour for entries and closer analysis.
I use price action, market
structure, wave form analysis, market sentiment.
The downward movement on bitcoin is losing momentum.
If this is a new bullish wave, this will be wave 3 which is a strong wave.
I'm going to enter half here and the second half if it goes lower.
trade with care
I'm publishing this idea not to set up a trade but rather I'm going to do some market analysis for the next while.
I have been off with my readings with bitcoin - there has been some bear and bull traps over the last few days.
Normally when I'm not trading well, I reduce my position size and I try to get in sync with the markets again through analysis.
This is a continuation of the falling knife series - last episode here:
As usual Part 1 is the big picture perspective. As we are get closer to the entry point, we start to look at the smaller time frame to prepare to buy in Part 2.
Hello Fellow BTC Bulls.
Here we go again, we are waiting for a long entry in Bitcoin while is slides down to oblivion.
This is not for the feint of heart, as you can recall we tried this at 9500 and was stopped out with a small profit.
We then tried again at 7337 and was again stopped out by a small profit.
We have not lost any fingers but needless to say,...
I'm currently sitting on the sidelines waiting for BTC to make its decision. We are seeing volatility contraction in BTC, typically volatility contractions precede big price moves. I do not have an opinion as to weather it's going to go up or down, but you can probably tell from my ideas that I like to do counter-trend trades.
It can't be denied that we are...
There's another possible long scenario in BTC. We can play this in two ways.
1. Buy the support at the bottom of the wedge or 2. Buy the breakout of the wedge.
I prefer 1/2 of the position on 1 and the other half on 2.
Stops at 7200 initially.
keep position size small, this is a higher risk zone.
trade with care
This is a continuation of Part 2 where we bought in at 7337 from the recent fall from 1200 area.
It seems that I'm very much in sync with the market right now - I'm not saying I'm always right but my calls have been bang on so far so lets take advantage of this while it last.
First thing - trade at your own risk, I employ strong money management in my ideas....
Hi Fellow BTC Bulls.
This is a continuation of my idea here:
If you have been following me, we have been trying to catch this knife and we are still up.
We are still waiting for a good long entry point in Bitcoin.
We are currently in a falling wedge AND a long...
BTC May be breaking on the upside sooner than expected.
This is showing some strength. You can buy this breakout or wait for the small pullback.
We will keep our stops tight just right under the last flag. This is a higher risk trade perhaps use a smaller position size and scale in once we get more confirmation.
Our last Long Term entry was stopped out at a profit of $1390/btc which you can review in this link
This idea will show the next long term entry point that will let us keep tight stop losses.
I does not seem like the downtrend is finished, BTC is not showing enough strength on the up....
Our last Long Term entry was stopped out at a profit of $1390/btc which you can review in this link .
This idea will show the next long term entry point.
I does not seem like the downtrend is finished, BTC is not showing enough strength on the up.
IF the 8300 support level breaks, I'm...
Bitcoin is currently undergoing a long awaited correction.
There are many bearish signs, one of the most reliable patters being the head and shoulders.
I have been waiting to enter long Bitcoin at a good price since I did not enter the initial bullish move as I was waiting for a healthy correction like this. One of my trading rules is to never chase the price, so...
USOIL has gone through a bullish impulse wave due to OPEC's meetings.
The news but the price has failed to "sell the news".
It has formed a potential Elliott triangle correction.
I will take 50% of my profit on the first target point as shown in the chart and move the stop of the other 50% into the breakeven (entry point).
The other 50% is for getting...