TIme to go long peeps...... Been working this chart for almost a year. When you make money and you will, speak well of me.........
This is what I do, You do, what you do. I don't know WTF I'm doing,
I hope the panic spreads. The more the price goes down the more Main Street can afford to buy.
I was so happy to see the downward move this morning. I get more and more excited everytime it moves down. It only means I'll have a larger bag of coins to HODL. Anyone selling BTC or any of the other top 5 coins (By Market Cap) for any reason is a total...
XRP Moved and got everyone excited about a BTC Bull break as the Triangle Resistance Line approaches. While I hope that happens I don't think there is enough wailing and gnashing of teeth yet. Most People aren't, "Just sick of it" and have not turned their attention elsewhere. Too many Folks are still posting Youtube videos and Technical Analysis charts.
This looks like last week's XRP Chart that was a 20% Gainer for me and still running.
I'm waiting for a break above the down trend line and the 20 MA to Cross the 100 MA. If I also see a rise in Volume at that point it's a no brainer. My Stop-Loss would be right under the breakout level. Risk only what you can afford to lose.
This is what I do, You do what you...
This is a possible play on XRP.
Fib levels are right, wait for a move above the 21 MA if your cautious. Stops are set at .42c 1% Risk 50% gains if price action returns to the recent highs. Not a bad Risk-Return ratio if you ask me, which of course you didn't.....
This is what I do, Don't do what I do. i don't know WTF I'm doing.
$6,600 BTC was broken and it is above the 20 day Moving Avg. That is a big deal, real big deal. If we can close above $6,800 in the next 24 hours then we should see a real nice run-up to test the down trend line.
BTC 2.99% keeps dancing to the Bear's song, but the music is about to run out. The Bear Pattern has repeated three times. Could be two more to go, but I think one more? Then a bit of consolidation after which the bulls take over for next long, song
There are a lot of impulsive waves ending around the $$7,170 area and a previous support line converges there as well at $7,160.
I rode the Major 3rd wave up and sold at the recent high. Now I'll wait for confirmation to continue the trend.
A person would be smart to set buys around $6,933 - $6,905 -$6,880 -$6,820 and go huge at $6,789 with a tight Stop Sell...
Good to go long, Could go short, I think we are still BTC is Bullish, at least until $7540, but there should be a pull back at $7,200.
I could be wrong in my wave count so set your stops at the proper fib levels.
In the forming bull flag we have major support at the 50% Fib. It;s being defended by the Algo's.
There is another inverted Head and Shoulders Pattern forming
The Price is above the 21 EMA and the 21 TEMA the TEMA is above the EMA.
There is nothing for sure in the world, but the Odds on Favorite is a BUll move up $7,200 and perhaps beyond.
With a return to the median line I'd start to look for a good place to go long. WIth a break above $6.557.00 I'd buy a ticket on the Rocket. It could be time for a ride.
A failure to return to the median line, well then I'd start looking for a submarine to ride down to the $4,200 area. The result will be a deep sideways channel for the rest of the summer.