DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, DRONE USA, INC, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR S&P 500, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, NIO INC. AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES, EACH REPRESENTING ONE CLASS A ORDINARY SHARE
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
We have some bearish divergence on the S&500 1D chart, so it's possible we could see a small to medium sized pull back on Monday.
The purple route is the more bearish route while the blue route is less bearish, just filling the gap from Sep 19-20.
I'm not really "bearish" on the stock market quite yet. I realize we are extremely overbought and I would advise ...
I am looking at $100 to $104 to re-buy at lower levels.
Disney has been consolidating forever, maybe years whether it's ready for moon, or not, has yet to be determined. Either way, we should make a large move soon though, of which I plan ON capitalizing on it.
***PM me to join my free trading group where we discuss all of this in the open :D
Just PM me ...
Steem has come down to the bottom of the long term symmetrical triangle. This is a good area to watch for a bounce so for now I have taken no trade yet. I will udpate once we get a bounce and trade is active. Aggressive traders could enter here with a 15% stop loss, though I will personally wait for signs of a bounce off of this trendline. Steem also has some ...
is what it is.
measured move is to 295-310 which happens to be a major confluence zone for TSLA.
PM me please if you would like to join my trading discord group :D
From beginner to advanced alike, everyone is welcome.
for fun, gonna check back in a few month or so and see how it's done
The bullish scenario currently would be that we broke out of the large falling wedge we were in, and are now hooking back to re-test support before breaking out further. I would honestly be shocked if this happened but nonetheless it is a possibility still.
The blue dotted line is the point of control, at $2,550, the level where the largest amount of volume was ...
I went ahead and showed all the divergences on amazon over the past 8 months or so, they've all had effect from minimal to large effect, we have bearish divergence currently, so amzn will probably pull back to the bottom of the wedge at least.
PM me if you would like to join my dicsord, where you can learn to trade and read charts and much much more.
Bitcoin has loved these megaphone patterns lately.
Currently breaking down from the larger megaphone pattern, after some hidden bearish divergence played out and a lot of leveraged longs were liquidated, most likely. BTC is hitting the .886 fib level and getting a temporary bounce, though I'm still bearish on BTC, thinking 6k will not hold and we'll drop do 5k.
Right above confluence zone of previous support
I would not be surprised to see a lot of stop losses line up right under 0.000255, and a some whales use them as liquidity before nuls can break up higher, therefore I'll wait for more confirmation before entering a position on nuls.
large engulfing candles on BAT in the past caused mad gains after
I've been scalping twitter from top to bottom in this channel, though break out of either side of the channel would be stop loss or just ride it you're already trading that direction :D
BCH bullish divergence, should get TSI cross soon
reaching prevous bottom, support soon
double bottom potential
let's go baby
From this chart, you can clearly tell that BNB and BTC have been inverse of each other so far.
In Section 1, Bitcoin started to pull back after making a high of around $20,000 or so. This was the beginning of the Bitcoin bear market. At the same time, BNB started it's massive bull market.
In Section 2, Bitcoin dragged the entire cryptocurrency market down with ...
Am I crazy to think this will not occur like it has twice before?
BAT back at the bottom of the ascending triangle, also exactly on the 786 fib retracement and showing bullish divergence so let's wait and see if it bounces then I would enter. This is a Coinbase coin, so take that into consideration, it's a bullish indicator.
Will it cause a larger pullback? Last time it did from $10,000 to $6000 or so, time will only tell, let's check back in a month and see :D
Twittet has broken the uptrend line and retraced 50%, which is a fine place for it to end the retracement but the .618 level would be even better. Twitter does have decent support at this level down so I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce soon.
Disney has been in a bullish pennant formation for awhile now. Price has been squeezing and is ready to make a large move. The Bollinger bands have been squeezing and we've been bouncing off the 50 level on the RSI each time, staying in bullish territory. We're about to get a bullish cross on the TSI which in my opinion would be a signal for another bull run for ...