Buy stop @108.800 JPY with target @109.500 JPY or maybe higher @110.000 JPY (use Trailing Stops) and conservative stops at @108.200 JPY or a closing-basis stop below the low of 108.580 JPY .
For more information on targets - Refer to the following charts (the Horizontal resistances and the channel resistance are drawn)
Short @108.500 JPY with target @107.500 JPY or maybe lower (use Trailing Stops) and conservative stops at @109.000 JPY.
There are 100 pips to be made in this trade with a stop of 50 pips and a reward-risk ratio of minimum 2.
For explanations, watch out for my posts coming later.
Trend Analysis: Range-Bound
Support & Resistance:
The price right now is right at the resistance zone .
Formation of some INDECISION CANDLES right at resistance which can potentially mean either of these 2 things:
1 - The market might be taking a short pause.
2 - The market might be at the end of the...
Please read the entire blog post to have a better understanding of what's going on in the USDJPY chart.
As I have mentioned earlier in a few of my previous posts(ideas) , that the pair of FX:USDJPY shouldn't break the significant low that's made on 24th Sep 2019 if we want to stay long in the pair.
This is the analysis for 4 Hour Chart of FX:USDJPY
*TREND ANALYSIS* -
1) The price of the above-mentioned pair made a significant low on 24th September o'19 which has not been broken yet. So, it can be assumed that the BEARS are still not in control of the market yet.
2) The price is below the MAs , but the short-term MA, represented by the blue...
Analysis of the 4 Hours Chart for FX:GBPUSD .
1) Trend Analysis - If we look at the above image, it clearly shows that the pair is in a downtrend . ( MAs and the Large Channel prove that).
2) Resistance Analysis - The red-broken horizontal line is a level of importance. The price tried to take support from this...
1) Trend Analysis - Still in the downtrend (Didn't break any significant highs yet and the MA is still facing downwards)
2) Resistance Analysis - At the confluence of horizontal resistance (represented by the broken-green-line) and trend-line resistance (represented by dotted-blue-line).
3) Candle Analysis - No strong bulls yet. A big bull bar but no...
USDJPY gives another chance to get in. It is a 4 Hour / 240 minutes USDJPY analysis.
* TREND ANALYSIS *
The above-mentioned pair made a significant low on 24th September o'19 which has not been broken yet. So, it can be assumed that the BEARS are still not in control of the market yet.
* SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE ANALYSIS *
90 EMA has...
As I said earlier in one of my previous posts on USDJPY:
" So, what I would suggest is taking trades with 3 lots with conservative stops at or just below 24th September low at 106.960 or 106.950 and targets at -
1. 18th September high at 108.450 or 108.5 ...
This post is about 4 Hour Analysis of EURUSD and what I did in this chart...
As we all know from the chart, the EURUSD is in a downtrend.
What does a downtrend mean?
- A trend with lower highs and lower lows.
- A trend where resistances are almost always respected and supports are almost always broken.
- A trend where there are no significant UP moves.
- A trend...
Have been waiting for this for days now. Finally I have the chance to put my bets with the Bulls. Its a 240 minutes / 4 Hours Analysis.
The Chart of USDJPY has been following the 90 EMA as its Support/Resistance Area for many days now and then there is that 285 EMA which the Dollar-Yen has been respecting as its long-term support and resistance in 4 Hours...