expecting rising wedge up movement. Should I sell that?
Educational purpuse only. Expecting some price increase due to BAT pattern
Just look at Stoch reversal
0,382 has been reached. When 0,5(14.000$) ?
Market seems more bullish with behaviours of miners (hash ribbon signal) and halvening issues. However, I am waiting a drop to 8k to hunt longers first, then do the same thing to permabears.
Trail trade for myself. dont get serious
not sure about bull trend as well
to 8200 USD
It might be possible retest to resistance line which was support during price increase before halving. Then go back to 81xx $ levels.
MA50 was important resistance for BTC on daily to start bullish movement at 22th April and MA100 seems next resistance for price increase as well. I think it won't be easier to break MA100 than MA50 however it might be a beginning of a bullish movement stronger than 22th April's. On the short therm, I am expecting a pullback at 8k to ascending support level.
On key point
No trade area for me. We must see the next move to make a decision. That is near to break descending channel. If it does at weekend, would be long opportunity
1h chart presents the channel where ETHUSD fluctuates. Probably, it can touch support line in 2 days
Today ETH price touched to 189$ level. When we look at Negative Volume Index, it shows volume is decreasing when price is increasing. The volume at the end of today will be more critical about how price increase is strong.
First learning analysis