- Low test candle formation.
- Rejection of both horizontal support and a downward sloping trendline.
- Price sat between 0.5 & 0.618 Fib retracement.
- Bullish MACD Divergence
- Oversold on Stoch RSI
- Trading against the trend.
- Trading towards key EMA's.
Thoughts on this position?
- good reversal pattern.
- price sat at good support.
- recent break of downward trendline, now retesting.
- 0.5 Fib retracement level from previous swing low to high
- Trending against the trend
- Trading through EMA's including 50EMA on daily.
Thoughts? Please comment below
- Retest of strong support on monthly
- Stoch RSI showing overbought on both monthly and daily
- Slight bearish MACD divergence on daily chart
- Head and shoulders pattern forming on both weekly and daily
Waiting to break neckline at roughly 0.77500 before entering short.
THOUGHTS? THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
- triple bottom on key support.
- trading the range
- Doji and inverted hammer formed after bearish run
- Stock RSI at 0.000
- Recent break of yearly support, possible retest
- Trading against the trend
- massive bearish presence the past week
- Stoch RSI oversold on the monthly, weekly and daily.
- High test of both trendline and support
- Double top on monthly chart.
- Bearish MACD divergence
-Trading against the trend
- Limited risk/reward before next support level at 1.14000
Planning to wait one more day to see what tomorrows daily ...
- Doji candle formed
- Key bearish resistance (green line)
- Candle formed below strong support at 86.000
- Previous break and retest of yearly bullish support (red line)
- Continuation of bearish market sentiment
= Monthly, weekly and daily charts showing strong support around 75.000 and upwards sloping trendline.
- Bullish MACD divergence
- Possible break of 77.000 and retrace to test for potential long entry?