This is just simple trend analysis. On a much larger than usual time frame.
I know a lot of people are bullish on Bitcoin right now, and rightfully so. But after parabola, we need to cool the engines before we try launching like that again.
This is the 3Day time frame with the 50MA(Green) and 200MA (Red)
We tend to ride up with 50MA after a convincing break and...
On the left we see the 12Hr chart with sharp bounce out of the 'golden pocket' that fib lovers love to trade. (2nd of July)
Only we failed to break the previous highs near $14K.
Now, upon a second golden pocket bounce we're seeing failure/rejection, a dead cat bounce. The bulls are struggling against the bears.
On the 3Hr, we see a completely bearish Ichimoku...
I'm sitting flat for the most part as we're seeing a change in direction on most alts on the lower time frame (3Hour)
Currently looking for long entries.
**ADA** - Has a bull div that's starting to play out
**BCH** - Sell off volume is decreasing as it looks like it may have found a bottom
**EOS** - Has a Bull-Div that has formed, although still being held down...
I'm liking EDO rn. But I don't have a confirmation to buy yet.
- The Daily looks excellent, strong Bull-Div
- 12Hr is being held down by the Tenkan, but it is now in a tightening range
- 3Hr showing the same; Sideways action, If we get above the Tenkan we could use it as launch a launch pad to get through the clouds
Could see a move of 15-80% if we can confirm a...
The 3 Hour Ichimoku is prime right now;
- Green Skies ahead
- Price above cloud (tested as support)
- Bullish TK Cross
12Hr Ichimoku is hinting that we go up from here
- The cloud is thin, even though flat, suggesting we could break up, but it's anyones guess. I would like to see more volume here to help continue upwards
- The CCI likes like it could be breaking...
I have been keeping an eye on WPR for several days now and am feeling confident.
We have a nice double bottom after a long down trend.
The green box below is and order block of the weekly lows
I like the R:R on this
All the indicators are primed to move up;
The CCI is getting ready to break the -100 line, and we had a bounce off of the slow line
Just a Trading Idea, throw a few cents in, see what happens.
12Hr The signs are positive
- Bullish TK Cross alread
- Bullish Kumo Twist inbound
- Chikou Span above price
- Need to bust through the cloud in order for ZEN to spread its wings
- Above the cloud
- Green skies ahead
- Chikou above price
- Bullish TK in bound
This has all the ear marks of Bullish...
I posted a week or so ago about NEO. Time to revisit
12Hr We broke up above the cloud on the 12th of Feb, and have not closed within the cloud since: Bullish
- We still have green skies ahead: Bullish
- Chikou Span is above Price still: Bullish
- Looking to close above Tenkan and Kijun: Bullish
MoMo (Bottom Oscillator) The slow line is above, and failed to drop...
12Hr Looking for a bullish close above the Tenkan. - If this happens I would definitely be looking to get in.
- We first would like to see an equilibrium return of price to the Kijun (Black) which is the first place I would like to see price
- CCI Need to break above the slow line and stay above.
- MoMo Indicator is giving a strong buy, Slow line is starting to...
This looks like a high probability trade. A lot of key ideas are in confluence across multiple time frames. But I definitely will be adding a stop loss.
Daily - We see a massive wedge formation playing out. and a Strong level of Support/Resistance. If we can get a daily close above, this could bounce off of support and continue upwards.
12Hr - We've had a lot of...
12Hr - So the pump for the BTT tokens is over, we topped out 960 and haven't really looked back since.
- The price is just being suppressed by the Tenkan and the Kijin is coming down to meet it also.
- We had the Bearish TK Cross and Bearish Kumo twist already and now we have failed to stay above the cloud.
3Hr - We can see where we held a relief rally, but...
AGI has been in a relentless Bull trend since October. We had a clear double top where AGI needed to cool off from so much upward momentum. (1450+ Range)
12Hr Looking good, have had a clear change in direction especially with the bounce on the blue trend line. We didnt crawl off of it, we had a Hard Bounce
I'm bullish on the probability we make it into the cloud,...