Bond market is somewhat much larger than equity market, as Europe entering negative rates, US government bonds gives hope for those who plans to retire in the negative interest rate market. Unless we see US interest also goes into negative territory and start QE, there's going to be continues demand for the dollar and dollar bonds.
Oh, boy, something big is coming soon, for me, I put my bets on Long USDTHB, target 34.85 first than 36. THB is the strongest currency in Asia, if not the world now, but there's just no industries can sustain this level without CB intervention.
Short since 11426 and add more short @ 11645 & 11700, moved STP to cost 11600, as dollar get stronger and down trend China economic, we may have 80% chance break low and aim down to 10400 range. and 20% chance we will see volatility swing between prior high and low.
Fed is picking up their pace in rolling back their assets, QE unwind, and FED needs to do it fast before the lid on interest rate bust open. Shortage of USD means stronger dollar and fall of the gold price, let's go 1174 first.