Shizaru

Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Joined a year ago Italy Shizaru_
Price action trader
Markets Allocation
41 % forex 3 % stocks 3 % commodities 53 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
USOIL 23% | 64 EURUSD 19% | 53 XAUUSD 6% | 17 XCUUSD 5% | 15
Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, D, Long , 6 days ago
USOIL: Bull will come back on Crude Oil
104 0 7
USOIL, D Long
Bull will come back on Crude Oil

Every time there are 2 consecutive highs or lows and a stochastic (14,3,3) divergence, Crude Oil always turns its direction. So brace yourself Bull is comin'

Shizaru Shizaru NGAS, D, Short , 10 days ago
NGAS: NATGAS Expanding triangle
97 0 7
NGAS, D Short
NATGAS Expanding triangle

Bearish trend confirmation arrived on NATGAS

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, Long , a month ago
USOIL: Crude Oil triangle pattern broken
219 0 10
USOIL, 240 Long
Crude Oil triangle pattern broken

Triangle pattern (continuation) broken. Enjoy the bull

Shizaru Shizaru XAUUSD, 240, Long , 2 months ago
XAUUSD: Fifth wave on GOLD
165 1 6
XAUUSD, 240 Long
Fifth wave on GOLD

Idea not valid if price fall under 1180.2 level

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 60, Long , 2 months ago
USOIL: CRUDE OIL Long position inside triangle pattern
183 1 11
USOIL, 60 Long
CRUDE OIL Long position inside triangle pattern

trade the rebound on 4h EMA20 (.786 fib level)

Shizaru Shizaru XCUUSD, 60, Short , 2 months ago
XCUUSD: Time to short COPPER
46 1 2
XCUUSD, 60 Short
Time to short COPPER

Sell flag breakout

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, Long , 2 months ago
USOIL: Pennant on CRUDE OIL
150 1 7
USOIL, 240 Long
Pennant on CRUDE OIL

huge movement soon on crude oil. usually pennant is continuation pattern so 70% bull chance 30% bear chance

Shizaru Shizaru XCUUSD, 240, Short , 2 months ago
XCUUSD: Ascending Wedge on Copper
58 0 4
XCUUSD, 240 Short
Ascending Wedge on Copper

Trade the rebound after wedge broken

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, Short , 2 months ago
USOIL: Trade the rebound on this trend line on Crude Oil
148 0 4
USOIL, 240 Short
Trade the rebound on this trend line on Crude Oil

Trade the rebound following your strategy

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 15, Short , 2 months ago
USOIL: GOOD R/R DAYTRADING IDEA ON CRUDE OIL
137 0 4
USOIL, 15 Short
GOOD R/R DAYTRADING IDEA ON CRUDE OIL

Price broke and retested the trend line. Time to short to dotted line

Shizaru Shizaru NGAS, D, Short , 2 months ago
NGAS: Short opportunity on NT GAS
152 1 7
NGAS, D Short
Short opportunity on NT GAS

trade the correction wave to channel bottom (.5 fib level)

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 60, Long , 3 months ago
USOIL: Broadening descending wedge on CRUDE OIL
160 0 7
USOIL, 60 Long
Broadening descending wedge on CRUDE OIL

Buy the breakout&retest of this pattern

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, 3 months ago
USOIL: Important levels to watch on Crude Oil
196 1 8
USOIL, 240
Important levels to watch on Crude Oil

2 important levels to watch that will decide about crude oil's future trend

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 60, Short , 3 months ago
USOIL: CRUDE OIL daytrading view
159 2 6
USOIL, 60 Short
CRUDE OIL daytrading view

short inside this bearish channel to 49

Shizaru Shizaru NGAS, 240, Short , 3 months ago
NGAS: NAT GAS UPTHRUST possible aggressive short entry
280 0 7
NGAS, 240 Short
NAT GAS UPTHRUST possible aggressive short entry

low volume breakout on point 4. price re-entered in the channel. sell to channel bottom or wait the breakout in the opposite direction

Shizaru Shizaru EURUSD, D, 3 months ago
EURUSD: Springs and upthrusts tutorial
135 1 9
EURUSD, D
Springs and upthrusts tutorial

I hope you enjoy this tutorial about Wycoff's Springs and Upthrusts with entry spots

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, Short , 3 months ago
USOIL: Don't be scared by non-OPEC mtg decision and short CRUDE OIL now
339 2 11
USOIL, 240 Short
Don't be scared by non-OPEC mtg decision and short CRUDE OIL now

awesome short opportunity at the end of 1-5 wave

Shizaru Shizaru EURUSD, 240, 3 months ago
EURUSD: Wedges Tutorial
348 0 21
EURUSD, 240
Wedges Tutorial

How to trade rising and falling wedges

123456... Show More Ideas
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2
0
10
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
3
0
15
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7
1
47
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2
0
10
Message Follow Following Unfollow
6
0
30
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
73
1
345
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
22
3
161
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
220
18
1209
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitMelbourne, Australia
76
46
1093
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
40
110
1098
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
38
0
174
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7
0
35
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
60
0
254
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2
0
10
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
5
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7
0
34
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
5
0
25
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1466
802
9017
Message Follow Following Unfollow
6
0
30
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitUnited States, CT
8868
1087
43914
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
96
120
553
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitromelocus@hotmail.com
2514
1350
19604
Message Follow Following Unfollow
OnlineCanada
3248
344
22956
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitUSA
5515
136
25097
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitMaldives
3375
317
25619
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitUnited States
4818
4625
41016
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitJordan
16577
793
70327
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitSINGAPORE
19047
1426
111908
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitUSA
13079
416
58590
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitCA, US
3570
155
18698
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitPerú
475
902
5127
Message Follow Following Unfollow
OnlineBuenos Aires, Argentina
3692
1262
47475
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2836
629
17107
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitGermany
2261
795
26634
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
4020
680
24611
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
8367
2922
73596
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitRussia
4417
581
46404
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visitSWITZERLAND
10347
898
66499
Message Follow Following Unfollow
OnlineUSA
1238
471
10729
Message Follow Following Unfollow
GBPUSD
British Pound/U.S. Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
USDCAD
U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
XCUUSD
XCU / US DOLLAR
Follow Following Unfollow
NGAS
Natural Gas (Henry Hub)
Follow Following Unfollow
WTI1!
OIL-MINI FUTURES
Follow Following Unfollow
USOIL
WTI CRUDE OIL
Follow Following Unfollow
CL1!
LIGHT CRUDE OIL FUTURES
Follow Following Unfollow
USDJPY
U.S. Dollar/Japanese Yen
Follow Following Unfollow
EURGBP
Euro Fx/British Pound
Follow Following Unfollow
XAGUSD
SILVER / US DOLLAR
Follow Following Unfollow
EURUSD
Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
XAUUSD
GOLD / US DOLLAR
Follow Following Unfollow
USOIL
Crude Oil (WTI)
Follow Following Unfollow
Market
Interval
Browse
Time
Type
Browse
Time
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out