Bitcoin is in a bear market whether you like it or not.
I think it should be decided by May.
Quite possibly the market is just giving us a chance to get out at better prices.
Situation when Whale adresses numbers are declining and retail is buying is not a good sign.
Do what smart money do, not retail.
- dropped more than 90% from ATH
- Volumes are decreasing
- looks like a golden cross/bottom on 4H is slowly forming and potential 250% growth incoming?
-Please leave a comment ₿elow the chart with your opinion on the matter. Thank you :)
- We are approaching the stage where accumulation prices start to get interesting.
- After an 87% drop from ATH, it doesn't make sense for it to be a distri₿ution.
- The main trend line is overcome, we can see that this is not an impulsive dump ₿ut a slow decline.
- Wave C may take some time to reach the very ₿ottom, after which I would expect a sideways move...
KCS is slowly but surely preparing for its fifth wave, which should end over the rising channel!
KCS is undoubtedly completing its growth cycle, which will be followed by a correction. This correction can range from -50% to -80% . At best, this correction will end at the bottom of the channel, at worst, below it, which could mean a longer consolidation for...
From a TA perspective Bitcoin should just be slowly completing the fourth wave.
The Fed has a meeting on 12/15 regarding inflation, QE and Tapering, unless something surprises the classic markets, I think it should stick with the yellow option. However, if the stock markets continue to fall after the meeting, it is quite possible that they will take Bitcoin ...
As you can see ENJ has completed its fifth growth wave and entered a correction. There was also a bearish crossover on the WT cross and a bearish divergence was applied. On the ADX you can see that the bears are pushing into the market and the bulls are letting them have it. My assumption is that wave B should be slightly higher than the fibbo level of 0.236. Wave...
As you can see we are at the crossroads between bull run and bear market.
In my opinion, bitcoin could create an ascending triangle, which could result in September this year.
This would mean that during the summer we could see a consolidation between 40k - 60k.
If Bitcoin closed a weekly candle below MA21, it would mean entering the Bear market.
1. That yellow line corresponds to the possibility that the bitcoin correction is over and we're going for a new ATH
2. If btc changed his mind and continued the correction, we would have 3 more waves in wave C waiting for us at DOT.
For me, I like the second option more because DOT is an interesting project and so there would be better prices for the...