Foresee price coming up to re test channel which lines up with the 61.8% level. Stop placed above highlighted resistance zone. TP lines up with ascending trend line which could be broken or rejected by price. Will observe price action tomorrow, if my pending order is not filled I will look for a manual setup FX_IDC:NZDUSD
ABC formation with a rejection of previous resistance zone which happens to line up with the 61.8% level Trade entry entered based on bearish candle close on the H4 which, on the H1 and less broke the inner upward trend line and closed below it. TP lines up with monthly support area and AB=CD leg FX_IDC:AUDUSD
ABC formation with rejection of the 50% level and re test of channel line Stop above demand zone area should there be a potential spike to the upside 2 potential take profit targets with the 2nd take profit(161.8%) being in line with weekly support Trade entry entered on H4 candle close FX_IDC:EURUSD
Price came down to the 78.6 region of the inner ABC formation; formed a reversal head and shoulders pattern Did not buy the right shoulder however waited for price to break the descending inner trend line were my pending Buy limit order got triggered as I expected price the re test the previously broken trend line FX_IDC:USDCAD
Price has been respecting descending inner channel Price already formed an ABC setup, which is a bit clearer on the lower time frames, and has rejected the 50% level several times Take profit is based on the reverse ABC formation of the upward trend which lines up with support as well Sell stop order placed below were price is FX_IDC:USDCAD
Price rejected 0.716 price area three times which has formed a triple bottom Price broke inner descending trend line with a possible formation of a upward inner trend line Foresee price coming around the previously broken resistance now turned support. Which also lines up with my 61.8% fib level Will be targeting the 0.733 zone which also lines up with the ...
Price broke descending channel with a re-test before making a higher high Expect price to come back down to 1.2263 which is support plus it is between my fib area Could see price head to the 1.250 range as there is high resistance with descending trend line confluence, which happens to line up with the 161.8% fib extension level FX_IDC:GBPUSD