About meI provide Chart Analysis and subsequent updates on analysis explaining the outcome of the trade, and any reasons of success or failure
I do try to identify the points to have entered.
I am currently using this to showcase my ideas and paper trade.
- main trend is downwards
- RSI is currently in buy range
- RSI is generally bullish range
- RSI is not so good currently
- price is printing a potential head and shoulders - this could invalidate set up
2 out comes given. Will wait and see.
- recent price movements bearish
- RSI bearish
- Price has some structure
- broken through 61.8 level
- RSI in sell range
- At 1.272 level
- Retrace to structure before resuming downward leg
- RSI is over sold
- price at 61.8 of previous swing
- and at 50 of 2nd swing
- Divergence from RSi
- Not broken out of ascending RSI trend line
- RSI divergence
- RSI is in sell ranges now.
- Price broken out of trend line. Numerous rejection wicks
- price is making lower Highs all the time
- rejected and respected broken...
- RSI has overbought divergence
- RSI trend broken out of ascending TL
- Rejection wick close to 78.6
- New bar already bearish.
- RSI making lower lows.
- Price clearly broken out of trend line.
- Again, brooke and close from TL
- RSI downward trend not at over sold region
Bearish trade until completion of pattern
- Respecting structure
- Previous candlestick was Bullish Inverted Hammer.
- Trend line break out from previous leg.
- RSI is still bullish
- Price at strucutre
- RSI is making bullish moves
- Price at 70.7 level
- Respecting minor uptrend line.
- Will wait for nice reversal candlestick before taking a position.
- price is bearish
- Price in uptrend
- RSI in up trend
- strong structure at 1st TP.
- Structure marked
- Forming triangle
- RSI is bullish
- price is bullish
- price at 78.6 retracement
- RSI is bullish
- price is bullish
- respecting trendline
- Whilst price may make small bullish move to structure I will be...
- price trend was bearish now at point of structural resistance
- rejection pin bar is forming on Daily at structure
- price is consolidation around structure level.
- minor trend line in pink drawn, await break out of trend line.
- 1 hr RSI is showing bearish movement.
- main price trend is bearish - see Blue line
- this pattern is a sell at the D completion point.
- this coincides with the trend line.
- RSI at 70 level so expect a shift downwards even though RSI is still in general upward direction.
- price at structural resistance.
- price has formed Bat
- RSI is majorly overbought.
- confluence from 1.61.8 and...
- price is at descending trend line resistance.
- price near structure and top of channel
- RSI is making downward trend.
- Butterfly pattern evident.
- only concern is 707 ratio should be 786.
- look for break out of 1 hour or small time frame or reversal candle stick.
- RSI is currently overbought on smaller time frames.
Smaller time frames
As mentioned in previous posting, this is an ABCD pattern from C. Price is steadily making a bullish move.
Price is currently moving within a parallel channel.
Forming two spinning tops at the top between Fibonacci inversion levels of 1.414 and 1.272.
Retrace to structure at FIb 50 of the move before continuing upwards.
RSI on daily and 4 hour is in the over...
This pair is forming a Triangle on the 4 hour chart.
With these types of triangles price can break out either direction. Therefore, I will sit and wait. We must wait for a good break out and re test. Previously another pair formed a triangle, broke out and shot up opposite to the break out.
The daily chart is showing RSI is moving to the lower range for...
From the chart, price has formed complementing gartley patterns.
Gartleys are common Harmonic patterns.
I would like to see a break out and retest of the trend line before entering. Or a very strong rejection candlestick
The chart depicts expected price movements.
Price has rejected the 61.8 level again from this price.
I have gone to the 15min chart and placed a minor trend line. When this is broken and price closes below this is a good sell opportunity
This has the potential to form a double top
Price is forming a small downwards trend to a pre-existing major ascending trend line.
The minor small pink trend line has a bearish bar forming outside.
RSI is close to the over bought.
I would like to sell the position down to the trend line. The projection of the trend line coincides with numerous levels of Fibonacci confluence.
Price has stalled around the 1.31600 level again.
As you can see there is strong structural resistance.
There are two plays in mind,
1) A break through this resistance line, small retest and continual bearish movement.
2) A rebound from this line, and a bullish momemtum.
I have marked a minor trend line on the 15minute chart for a tight entry....
Price is currently in an ascending trend line.
It was near a retest of the trend line but the 61.8 line had more support.
There is strong divergence on the RSI.
Tweezer bottom rejection of the 61,8 line in the 1 hour chart.
Note, daily daily RSI is in over bought territory. If price fails to break the pink minor trend line (my entry as I missed earlier)...