1. Broadening Wedge - Respected with elevated volume (Entered position here)
2. Inverse Head & Shoulders - Broken out of neckline
3. Broadening Wedge - Broke out of upper line with volume increasing since bounce off bottom line
4. Wick over wick candle at breakout instilling confidence in move
5. Broadening Wedge - Target = 11-12c
6. Inverse Head &...
- No CR required until mid 2021
- Own their own Drill Rig/team = Freedom 2 Drill & low cost
- 1000-1500m Due January 2021
- 8000m due mid 2021
- $7m Market Cap
- Resource had $12M of prior drilling
- Same geological structure as 7.7 million ounce Tropicana Gold mine
- Has been flying under the radar and only just being noticed now
1. Gap between 0.016 and 0.019
2. Gap fill & potential Head-Fake, Head-fake before run seem common of late with triangle setups
3. If break above 0.019 head-fake confirmed and descending triangle still in play,
other supporting indicators will be increased volume and MACD Cross
4. If rejects 0.019, descending triangle fails and will continue down or...
AVZ (LONG) Catalysts galore & breaking out off Base
- Chart is now set up with strong bullish indicators = Bullish trend gaining momentum
- Off take agreements in the pipeline
- Funding to mine coming up
- Final Investment Decision coming up
- Tin reports still due
- Further final drilling to infill the Measured & Indicated resource
- Special Economic...
Which way will XJO go???
I feel many investors are on the edge of their seats, whether cash or holding, there's this underlying sense of unease as the markets could swing either way at any moment...
So ask yourself, and answer in the comments below if you like:
a) Will we continue to melt-up and diverge from the economy?
b) Will markets crash back down and catch...
History doesn't repeat but it rhymes
On that note, it appears that there's one more leg up before a correction
Strategy: Ride this leg up (Long), then with a rejection confirmation (short) down to the 61.8 fib retracement level.
1. The current triangle needs to be confirmed with another touch on the top line.
2. if (1.) is true, look to accumulate on the...
- Historically FBR trends have respected all Descending Triangle Formations
- The blue shaded area represents the Orange Descending triangle size, which projects the fall size
- There appears to be strong support at 2 cents, this could take a crack before pushing though
- There's a gap at around 1.8 cents which will be the magnet to be filled once 2 cents falls
This is my first chart ever so definitely not advice
Overall I have a short bias due on this stock at the moment with a continuation of the downtrend. On the contrary: It is historically cheap, so the H&S could be a contending reversal at this point...
Should be watched closely for confirmation to see which way it could play out