I am looking to play a Put today as we get closer to another possible breakout of an consolidation phase. we have had some nice strength during NASDAQ/QQQ Sell off and I want to hedge my shares till it's ready to test the ATH again. Short-term Put to follow with a long call once I see a bounce off the major support line. GL and enjoy your stimmy!
Just some TA Breakdown, not looking yet till either little more confirmation of reversal or a break below the orange lines and on it's way to $75. This market is wacky with all the GME RKT and AMC. Anything that has a shortinterest are the only plays and good companies are at discounts.
OK so after a tumble of ~16% I am looking for a rebound off the 90 day MA and started a risky call option for 3/19 $115 @ $6.20. Would love to see target of $145 hit as that is the volume leader and when the stock trades the most! Feb was rough, let's start March off right!
As I have traded this ticker often I am watching carefully here as the pul back low may have completed and we start to move small percentages up and down during consolidation. Let's see if we can ride it up for a quick profit before moving sideways!
Few things going on with LI from a TA aspect. We have a longer-term symmetrical Triangle at play and see in the volume channels it's at the bottom, I expect a bullish run up to ER., Let's see how 10 am looks tomorrow to decide if the bounce-off bottom support holds and decide to enter. If I do I am not a fan of holding thru ER unless it is pure profit so I will...
Great job on the ATH with DT. I own Shares and some nice calls that paid off well. Now I am a Bull on this company but DT loves to have some pullback after strong runs. I have Puts to hedge my holdings currently and will look to sell some at 52 support. If it breaks that look to come down a few more bucks before reentering long positions. I would say the 49 mark...
Looking for a nice breakout going into earnings or after.
The area of caution is that EPS and Rev if positive but guidance is conservative (history in providing lackluster guidance) may cause this to drop. If it does drop look for a nice bounce around 42.33 ish.
Currently own shares and just closed a put option as my hedge when we were testing ATH. CLosed...
This is having a great day and bull sweepers in FEB Calls with huge volume, I am waiting for a pullback off the hot day before jumping into the same call. I not a big earnings holder so look for breakout and run-up leading to earnings and then selling. Just my strat and will update my buy-in numbers once I enter play.
Also, note Stock Dweebs published an Elliot...
We are seeing a large amount of volume coming for MSEX as we look to be forming a bullish symmetrical triangle. Look for a new 52 week high leading up to earnings and a breakout. I will update you with the call options that I will be looking for.
Looking like a nice set up for a breakout if you are willing to play earnings, I would like to say my target is 180-185 to evaluate the volume and possible new ATH test. I purchased 2x 2/19/21 $180 Calls @6.30.
Good luck and remember that the market will be a little unpredictable with the change of presidents and extended new highs! Be careful and good luck!