About meThis page will be used to post market analyses and disclose portfolio positions.
- Analyses will take a Macro approach focusing on the fundamentals. Technicals will be taken into consideration too in order to set up the entry and exit points.
Market remains bullish
- The key event this week is the ECB on Thursday
To specify strategy on quantitative easing
Members of ECB have been bullish on the European economy but have not quantified what they will offer to boost the European economy
European banks should benefit from a good message
Strong earnings by European companies
Unemployment rate is...
- Markets keep going up
- Keep correcting the downside from 2018 that did not make sense
- Markets are bullish but the volume is lower so the vulnerability is bigger
- Negotiations between China and USA
- Some memorandums will be confirmed and they will keep extending the deadlines that probably will take until summer
- We should receive some...
We had another good week and the S&P500 is now 10,7% up YTD. Regarding the week ahead, it does not have a bad outlook.
- In the worst scenario it will be a period of consolidation
- Trade talks between US & China and Brexit remain a concern for traders
Both have deadlines in March and outcomes are expected to be positive which will boost the equity markets