We have had a short bias on this pair for a while as the market is overall within a downtrend.
We have been waiting for price to break out of our box range to the downside. We are currently watching this pair for a retracement for a short position to ride the continuation of the bearish trend. If we don't see the pull back then this trade has already left without...
Potential long position if we see price break and retest 2.15 resistance and descending trend-line.
Looking for bullish price action after the retest.
Price has been ranging for the last month or so.
Awaiting further bullish confluences before any long position.
Price has breached and closed above the weekly trendline.
If price breaks and retests the 1.13 resistance area and shows bullish continuation there is potential longs.
Potential bullish ABCD patten.
Potential Risk to Reward shown.
There is a possible inverse head and shoulders, with the right shoulder showing the weekly higher low at the 61.8 retracement level....
Waiting to See how price reacts at the Weekly Trend-Line.
Price could break through and start showing bearish trend characteristics, however at the moment we are still bullish.
Awaiting Bullish price action within the Daily Time-Frame.
Watching Price at 200EMA.
Possible Long with further confluences.
So Far we have a weekly 50 & 200 EMA Rejections.
Weekly and daily 78.6% Fib retracement.
Price has breached to 200EMA on the daily.
Awaiting break of CTL for long opportunities.
Possible risk reward shown with target 1.
Possible third trendily touch.
Monthly and Weekly trendily broken.
Weekly 50EMA touch.
Weekly 50EMA crossing 200EMA
Weekly and Daily Lower Highs, Lower Lows
Potentiel Risk Reward
Awaiting further price action and confluences