In an ascending channel & meeting the descending resistance. Ascending channels breakout to the downside. We were rejected at the descending resistance, and have ran out of steam. I expect us to fall to $7,500 BTC. The numbers all over the chart are the top 5 largest BTC wallets showing when and how many BTC were moved into those wallets. Each color represents a...
We have been stuck in this symmetric triangle for a couple years now, and it doesn't look like we are getting out any time soon. I have been saying this since the local $14,000 tops were established. We have a chance to fall below $6,000. Expect price action to remain between $6,000 and a declining $11,000 until 2021.
Head & Shoulders pattern forming:
- If price drops to $5,900, the H&S pattern
will be complete indicating further decline.
- Next solid line of support is at $5,500 level.
- Proshares ETF decision on August 23rd will
most likely be declined. If so, expect market
Overall, the market is stable, but likely to see
further decline in the next...
Ascending triangle - waiting for breakout
- Hard capped at $6,600 w/ bears in control
- Finding support at 61.8% fib level ~$6,350
- Expect sideways action between $6,350-$6,600
- A break above $6,650 would put the bulls back in
the driver's seat
- Still bullish on the weekly as we are
above the MA. MACD & RSI are showing
oversold levels indicating a reversal. We
could retrace to $6,300 in an extreme case.
- Expect big market shift in Sept. regardless of ETFs.
- As of now $7,500 is our new support.
- We have crossed over the EMA which
is a bullish signal.
- Our next move is to break out
of the downward channel forming from May 5th
in a positive direction.
- Low volume - possibility to stay in the channel longer
- RSI is trending upwards
- MACD Opening Up
- Expect fall to $5,500 major support levels
- Soon to test the $6,000 support level
- Supports are positioned on RSI, MACD, and trend lines
for a strong bounce off the $5,500 support if $6,000
- The is a very healthy correction for the market
- Dollar Cost Average your way into positions. Make some
money off of this dip!
- Triple bottom has completed
- We consolidate for a few days around this price
- Buy Zone as indicated is $6625-$7000
- RSI level 30 acts as strong support in history
- If we reach final support at $6457, we would
break formation and could expect lower prices.
- About a 20% chance for a run to test the $7750
resistance at max before retracing to
$7050-$7450 Buy Zone.
- 20 day moving average is acting as a strong resistance.
- About an 80% chance for a downward breakout from
the ascending channel that has formed, & another
retracement to the ascending support 'buy zone'.
- The course could...
- Possibility for a run to test the $8000
descending channel resistance at max before
retracing to $6800-$7400 Buy Zone.
- Testing the downward channel resistance is
not necessary in order to reach the buy zone
- We are facing strong resistances; we need a strong
bounce off $6800-$6900 for bullish reversal
- A strong bounce off the ascending support
is necessary in order to break through
the descending resistance, and 20,50,200
day moving averages.
- A break above $8,000 is needed for bullish reversal
- A downward channel has formed, leaving possibilities
for bullish reversal in the $7,000-$7400 buy zone.
Tron has been looking very strong over the past week. A strong uptrend has formed, as we are sitting above the 50 day MA (bullish). RSI and MACD are neutral, but are currently angled towards the bullish territory. I expect a HUGE run, and a huge correction (similar to EOS main net launch). TRX is a great long-term hold as well, so investing in this coin now before...
- We have three support levels in order:
$567, $470, $395
- Support #1 is weak.
- Expect a 61.8% fib retracement at min
- Support #3 is in the double bottom zone
which would indicate a bullish reversal