Oil this week was ranging between key levels 56.25's to mid 57's.
Price finally broke through our key level support of 56.25. We are expecting a retracement/retest back to this level before price may further sell off. Looking for sell positions at our retest zone if price gives confirmation.
If price continues to push downwards, we can expect prices to hit the 55.40's.
Price is currently being held above by the 120.400 key level support. We are looking for sell opportunities in this area only if price breaks below. Also to note, price is in a rising channel pattern.
if price does break to the down side, we can expect price to fall to the zones drawn on the chart.
TP 1: 119.900s
Tp 2: 119.200s
USD/CHF tapping into key level support multiple times now @ 0.9850's.
If price breaks this support, we can enter for a sell position once price pulls back to the same key level area.
TP 1: 0.9803
TP 2: 0.9730
Oil prices finally broke the key level resistance of 54.75's the other day and made a new high at 56.75's. Price is making a retracement back down to our minor support level of 55.40's (zone in green) or perhaps back to our key level resistance, turned support.
We will be monitoring this area for a long entry back to 56.75 and above.
Price just broke out of our inverted head and shoulder neckline. We are expecting price to have a minor retest before rocketing to the upside.
We may find our first level of resistance @ ~2.45. We are targeting the upper 2.60's.
For entries, we will be waiting on lower time frames for a retest of neckline before going long.
Price currently broke out @ the 8,6000's resistance zones and now currently retesting our key level support zone @ ~9,400's.
We're looking for price to build support at this area again, if not, price may pull back to our previous resistance, now turned support @ ~8,600's.
Could we be heading back to the 12,000's?
Price has been testing the 2.90's resistance zone and has finally broken through with a possible retest. Price looks to be moving to the upside towards 2.35's.
We will be entering once we have clear indication of this retest of the breakout.
Price has been down trending for a while and now forming a rising channel pattern. We expect price to break the lower trend line and continue to the downside.
Aggressive entries can be at the break of the trend line support. Conservative entries would be waiting for the break to occur, then enter upon retest at the sell zone. (0.8930's). Always wait for the...
Price has made an inverted head & shoulders on the 4H/Daily time frame. Price is currently at a key resistance level @ 108.600's. If this structure is broken, we can find price moving to the upside.
A falling flag pattern has formed on the 1 hour time frame in which has already broken its trend line. This is strong indication that price will rise.
Natural gas has been in downtrend since earlier this year. We recently had a break out of the downtrend and make a retest. Price is looking to break 2.350 resistance with a Inverted Head & Shoulders pattern indicated our move up.
We'll be looking for buy entries around this area and will target 2.650s.
Price has been respecting the trend line support indicated on the graph and currently broke the recent support, now resistance level, of 0.6745. We are keeping an eye at this minor zone. If we see a rejection, we can expect a push to the downside.
USOIL has formed an inverted head and shoulders pattern. We are currently at the neckline ~53.60's where price has touched many times. If price breaks, we can expect price to move to the upside.
Price could move up to the first zone @ ~53.97 then we may find a retracement/retest of the neckline before price moves to ~54.30.
Waiting for breakout as confirmation...
Price is currently testing this level 108.450 resistance for the third time. If we break this area of resistance, we can find price moving upwards to the next zone 109.20
We are waiting for the breakout before entry.
Price is currently pressing key level resistance @ ~1.33400 on the daily time frame. If price breaks and hold above this level, we can expect a push upwards. Let's wait for confirmation as always.
Find entry above the breakout around our resistance zone. I will be looking for a bullish daily candle holding our key level resistance. Potential 70-160 pip move.
Price is currently hovering around our major key level support of 106.600. This level has been tested many times as resistance. Will this price zone hold for a buy or sell opportunity? We will enter a buy position if price holds this area and makes a confirm uptrend with a take profit around 108.450. If the price breaks this support level, we will look for sell...
Oil has been in a descending channel for a little while. It looks like price broke out of the channel and now making support at lower 52's. Could this be a breakout and retest for a potential upside move?
Potential entry along the 52's for at support if we have confirmation of an uptrend. Looking to target 54's price zone.
Price has massively sold off these past few days. USDJPY now approaching previous support forming a double bottom. If we find a strong rejection from this support, we can look for temporary longs to the .382 fib retracement for ~40 pips. Let's wait for confirmation.
Entry: If price action allows, ~107.150