I do not know if you had the chance to buy at $ 9100 but it is a good time to sell and then buy at $ 9900 and aims at least $ 11000 with an earlier target at $ 11800. If not the graphic will speak for itself.
We have an RSI of 80% which is often the sign to sell and wait for a better moment of purchase.
We already had 3 cases of Cup and handle before but only two that worked very well.
You can see on the graph the conditions for it to work.
At this price I sell all TRX after buying for 0.013. It made me a gain of 70%. Now I'm going to buy at 0.0185 a little closer for a gain of over 80%.
Risk 8% for target 80%
I saw a strong buy from 1.05->1.15 and have a confirmation from 1.20 for un target 1.83.
I talk here only for big deal (no go and back during the process)
Next big deal is buy for 1.56 with strong SL
if my SL is activate next strong buy is 1.355->1.365
We have same configuration like BTC.
For now we do not do anything except wait ! We should back to 390 $ . Good price for buy with strong SL. if we break blue line and go to red a lot of chance go to 320 $ perfect condition for buy and have our first target 440 $ then 530 $
If you want to update give me a like.
For now we do not do anything except wait !
if we get to go on the green rectangle then we target $ 8800 then 9900
on the other hand if we will go on the red rectangle so here we will go on the lowest than 7500 then $ 7000
It must be one of the biggest profits we've made! Since I have detected (March 7) this opportunity for VIP member. We are full sellers at $ 32. Jávais said we could go to 32.5 but it's risky. I am waiting for a return to $ 24 to buy again.
If you want an update it is possible from 30 likes.
Thank you for understanding the graph! Either if we can break the resistance then we go to $ 360 or we go down a little lower then we go back up to +30%
you had to do nothing and stay careful
I will update if I have more than 15 likes.
xrp is not in my heart, but it allows to earn a lot of money, we are on the right price (the best is less than 0.30). We are close to an explosion up. It's just a question of time. One must break my resistance one by one.
I will update if I have more than 30 likes.
Here's what will happen: we'll touch $ 5600 normally in less than 48 hours. At this moment I will say when we will touch 6000$. According to my research, I have 3 factors that tell me that is going towards 5600 $.
I will update if I have more than 30 likes