The last time there was a big divergence between the 50ma and 20ma, Yamana gold increased by 91% over 123 days.
I don't expect to see such a large move again this time around but it's more than likely that AUY will pick up steam in gains now that it has regained its 20ma as support.
From September to February, Yamana has been steadily climbing with the 50ma as...
Chinese pharma play:
- Move from 1.00 (May 24, '19) to recent $2.24 top (Jan 27, '20) and back to $1.73 today marks an approximate 50% retrace over the last 9 months
- Currently in the heat of the Coronavirus battle; will likely show a bump in it's topline next quarterly report (July?)
- Currently faces resistance at the baseline of the BB bands and 50MA which...
Strong Bullish Points:
- Just moved above the cloud on daily
- Strong support at 9ema supported by the top trendline
- It's a pharma penny stock lottery!
- CEO, Fruchtman, and CMO, Woodman, having both worked for Johnson and Johnson and Novartis
- The two of them combined have brought 6 drugs through FDA approval
1. Small Cell lung...
- MACD looking to cross into positive territory
- RSI above 50
- KST looks ready to crossover
- Closed above VWAP
- End of day selloff volume (see the 1 hour
- Closed below upper trendline
- Price action contained inside the descending channel
All in all, I'm curious to see if we end up in a controlled sell-off that is likely to...
Might see a low $1.75. Without cold weather news we will probably see $1.80.
Ill most likely be putting in a bid on UGAZ at that point depending on what I find in NaturalGas news.
Still shaky. The potential for seeing $1.30 is still here.
The last few candles show a sustained sell-off followed by a brief recovery below the short term trend line (white dotted line).
Will natural gas follow the end of day recovery and go back over $2?
I see 2 scenarios here:
1) The price closes over $2.03 on Monday and tests $2.15 this week
2) The price breaches $1.84 and starts a new descending channel...
Traditionally this stock has experienced massive resistance at the $4 to $5 level. There is no reason to expect this stock to break out of this zone beyond spikes above or below the range until more growth is confirmed or EPS improves.
Overall market sentiment on marijuana is likely to remain neutral to bearish as some companies will go bankrupt while others will...
Nobody's going "to the moon." Earning a few pennies on multiple dollars will ensure this stock remains grounded.
PT range of high $3's to mid $4's until we hear about more sales numbers from edibles and vape cartridges.
SIGA will most likely retest $8.50 in the next month or so. It will be interesting to see whether it retracts or blasts through resistance and continues its bullish uptrend. Calls or puts at $8.50 once the next short term trend is confirmed.