- Set a short position in ETHUSD at 1246-1256.
- Stop loss at 1310
- Tp 1 at 1050.50 and TP 2 at 956.60
- Has a strong resistance at 1246 and the price is high likely to get rejected there.
- Stop loss should be in play.
- Check out the chart for your profits and Risk / Reward Ratio
- Price Breaking below the Lower Trendline can lead to :
- Price pumping up can retest the Upper Trendline but before that it should be able to break the 1246 region.
- Try to connect the ideas and get a clearer picture of the whole set up.
- This can play either way so keep an eye on the support and resistance as well.
-Price should hold support at 1157 then pump up to test 1240 region, since it has been a strong resistance previously.
-If no 1hr or 4hr candle closing above 1278, then short from there to Take Profit at:
Take Profit 1: 1212
Take Profit 2: 1191
Take Profit 3: 1157
Take Profit 4: 1110.87
- Once you reach your Take Profit 1 and wanna go for...
- Wait for the completion of the right shoulder formation to get into the trade. Those who wish to scalp can TP1 at 1056.
- Those who wanna hold their position to the TP zone of the "HEAD AND SHOULDER" at 990, put your stop loss at entry once the price surpasses TP1. This trade would make a 850% profit.
- Huge volatility expected while...
1. Short ETHUSD from 1206 to 985-908. Take profit at any point you feel is enough there.
2. Wait for a pullback to 1145-1180 price range and get ready for another short targeting 833.
- Once price reaches the 980 price region in the green box , wait for a breakdown.
-If the price rejects the box and closes an hourly above the green box then put stop loss...
- After the JP Morgan News about BTC, the price started pumping because that is the biggest bank in USA.
- If the price closes below the $31300 or FIB RETRACEMENT 0.786.
- The price might have pullback to any of the three target.
- Trade shorts cautiously, with the support of the hourly EMA.
- The link to the CNBC news of JP MORGAN:...
TRADE SET UP
-Potential Long joining *the completion of the "W"*, and to the TP point of the "W".
-Wait for a pull back to 760$ zone to buy back and ride the way up to the TP point for the "ASCENDING TRIANGLE"
-Weekly resistance zone and sell orders are accumulated between 789$-742$, so our TP for "ASCENDING TRIANGLE" would be the top off for ETHUSD....
- Broke out of a falling wedge "BULLISH FLAG" and hit our target
-"W'" candle formation or DOUBLE BOTTOM formed and TP zone near 800-820 Zone
- A double bottom will typically indicate a bullish reversal which provides an opportunity for investors to obtain profits from a bullish rally. After a double bottom, common trading strategies include long positions that...
-A cup and handle is a technical chart pattern that resembles a cup and handle where the cup is in the shape of a "u" and the handle has a slight downward drift.
-A cup and handle is considered a bullish signal extending an uptrend, and is used to spot opportunities to go long.
-Expect a movement to 820$ by the end of December.