About meMade 1 million USD 5 times and lost it all due to bad risk management. Ability to read chart is second to none though.
on my way to making back my millions.
Fastest record was 70k to 1M in 10 days. Best trade was 1M profit in 2 days.
1. I was shorting all the way yesterday
2. but the short was weak. had to endure alot of volatility.
3. i dont care where the price will be in one month.
4. i only care that the price will shoot up in the next few hours
5. thats why we are long. breakout and retest of this channel.
6. and most importantly, every body is calling for short - so thats why ...
1. The plan is still the same - nothing has changed!
2. price is still going to hover in this channel
3. i suspect the effects of BTC halving might have already been priced in.
4. safer to enter AFTER the btc halving in any case
5. we dont want to get stopped out randomly for nothing
6. general direction is still up.
7. go LONG if manage to catch a flash...
1. on H4, the entry signal is stronger. looks like is ready to break out anytime.
2. funding rate is negative - you have to pay money if you want to hold your LONGS
3. technically it could drop to 8700 again before going up, but the base building has occured for about 6 days already.
4. 10200 was a previous level that everyone was killed ( those who were...
1. whoa this channel is working like magic. price is strongly rejected when it comes into this channel.
2. we are looking for some sort of exhaustion sign of this current pump
3. then we go short
4. keep it simple !
1. ok you missed the train, too bad
2. i missed it too. even badder :(
3. not possible to long now - because there is no place to put your stop loss
4. wait for price stop at this region, and enter short after signs of distribution.
5. good luck and be patient !
6. trading is not so difficult but you gotta be damn patient.
1. you just need to do one thing to make money.
2. switch off your charts and just watch netflix until the price breaks out of this deadzone!
3. this zone is totally untradable. unless you are scalping for $10 , $20 dollars haha.
4. I still think its going to rush up, but before doing that, it will spike crazily down first.
5. or the opposite is going...
1. I hate this trade, I was in good profit so many times, but everytime the profits were erased almost immediately.
2. have held the trade for 2 days already but finally decided to give it up ( it might rush up, but i dont care anymore . want to wait for the next trade instead )
3. so, it might break upwards from here, or its going to spike down to the...
Firstly, this is a fucking obvious LONG, right after yesterday's breakout.
1. I entered too early, and suffered some stupid drawdown which made me abit nervous ( missed my stoploss by $2 dollars i think haha )
2. even though its a guaranteed up, we still have to wait for the base to form.
3. i entered without the mistake. so i got punished by having...
have patience !!!! catch the big drop, rather than the stupid $200 dollars movement.
its very easy to make mistake when trying to catch such narrow ranges.
be patient and wait for the big trade ! might have to wait for 2 - 4 days
the breakout potential on DAILY is obvious
and when we zoom in to H4 and below, we just wan to find a good price to enter. Of course, if we could have caught the reversal at 6500 it would have been perfect but c'mon , we dont really have a magical crystal ball ( TA is as near as it gets haha ) .
we can aim to set a wider stop loss and go long right now. ...
went in too early yesterday, got stopped out,
but now we see a very good entry point again.
also, the finance charges for holding LONGS just turned to negative ( it was quite positive up till now, meaning to say that you were being paid to short. but now u have to pay money to LONG )
LETS GO ! easily 500 dollars movement
I have been looking at all the various indices and asset classes and it looks like its going up.
so this huge drop on the D1, i think its just a movement to wash out all the leveraged longs while the big boys have a chance to enter at a better price.
also, when you look at the trading ideas on the bitcoin page, EVERYBODY is calling for SHORT, which means...
Looks like we had a strong and real breakout. So we are looking to go long.
why long? all the governments of the world gave heavy and huge stimulus packages to help their people with the coronavirus and thus those money have to flow to somewhere ( the capital markets ) and right now everyone is super bearish. I have friends who are in floating loss ...
Based on the previous trade, it seems that the overall direction was UP, rather than down.
we see alot of higher highs and higher lows and this is usually the most idiot proof way of knowing whether something is going to go up or down.
on ETH, the cup and handle pattern is more obvious and we definitely expect a breakout ( even if its a failed breakout, it...
we were very lucky to be proven right just a few minutes into our trade.
now it might be kinda early to add position but im always impatient haha. You can set limit sells at from now up to about 6780 to make sure u can get in at a good price.
SL should be set at around 7820
Trade #5 ( continuation )
Trading on Bitmex
Please refer to my previous post.
this was drawn on my previous post and whenever we see this pattern happening, its bound to go down.
we might be slightly early to go in, but its going to be a huge move downwards, so if we get stopped out, just have to re-enter.
if was a bullish price movement, it wouldn't move in this way. thats why im calling it a SHORT.
Please refer to my previous post.
I was expecting BTC to build a good base and go up strongly to 7400 but base on how the chart is moving, i dont think its going to go up so strong.
Therefore, I will need to change my TP to a lower level.