We're still holding a 15% short position @ 2796.
1. Looking to add to the short position in this area
2. Will exit/take off my short position in these areas
Biased long for the beginning of the week, with a potential turn around mid week and on.
1. We're seeing uncertainty between 2760-2810
2. A daily close above 2810 and price is within a potential lift area (accelerated price action or increased volatility)
3. 2810 is the pivot we're watching for direction
I'm 30% short and will add 20% @ ~2875
Looks like week 13 won't be too interesting for us.
- I'm still holding 20% @ 7474.9
- We're currently expecting an Eve bottom that will form an Adam & Eve (see related idea), this will make it range bound with no additional entries.
- I'm still eyeing the levels of week 12 (see related idea).
Other than that i'll be away from trading in week 14 and 15, so take care!
Week 12 looking like it finally might provide an interesting trade.
- We're seeing a falling wedge whose apex is in week 12.
- Buy limit @ 7474.9 of 20% is still in place
- I'm eyeing a manual buy in the double bottom (D.B.) range -/+ 6% of the previous low of 6k.
I'm seeing three scenario's here:
1. It breaks down from the wedge, which might give it the...