I think the AUDJPY is going short because:
1) Price is below the 50 M.A
2) Price cross the big number Major Whole Number 80.000
3) Price cross 25 pips for the Major Whole Number
4) Price expect to retrace to 25 pips reference
5) Price expect to going down from 80.00o to Major Quarter Point 77.495
1) Entry: 79.661
2) stop loss: 80.484
I think the USCDCHF is going down (short) because the Price broke the Mayor Whole Number 1.00000 in the past and also the Price cross the Large Quarter Point 0.97436, also the Price is bellow the 50 M.A. The rules for entry are the following:
Entry in the position if:
1) Price cross the Large Quarter Theory Point: 0.974362
2) Price is bellow the 50 M.A
I think the USDCAD Will be short position if the Price complete the cypher patterm in the entry point D.
Condition for trade if:
1) Price complete the cypher patterm point (d)
2) entry point:1.31243
3) stop loss:1.31718
4) take profit: 1.30270
5) risk reward: 1:2
Note: in my strategic i dont risk more tan 1% of my total account and i am always...
I think NZDUSD Will be short in the next dates. My strategic is base in trend + momentun + resistance & support with a strong money management system. I Will list the rules and the situation so far.
1) Price is bellow 50 Moving average: OK
2) Price reverser and touch the 50 Moving average: Pending
3) Momentum indicator show below cero: OK