AUDUSD recently broke through the resistance trendline for the down-trend. We can also see that price is now way above the 200 Moving Average which indicates that this can be a breakout/a new uptrend. After yesterdays sessions, we saw that the pair is a bit oversold, but price didn't react relative to this. We will wait for price to retest the broken resistance,...
CJ is touching supporting trendline inside its bullish channel. I im waiting to see whether or not it is enough strenght for it to hold onto the support, or to breakdown. This is my expectation for both scenarios.
UJ broke out if its bearish channel, now we will have to wait for it to test the new support. If it shows resitance on the new support we could get a long strategy.
May also break the new support and enter it's channel again. If this happens it will be an awesome short strategy.
NZDUSD broke out of its channel, and seems to be creating new support on previous resistance trendline.
Im waiting to see if it can hold onto this new support, and break out on the smaller TF trendline resistance.
This could also turn into a short opportunity if the support can't hold.
AU will retest the new support, top of pink rectangle, and or the lower trendline. At this point price may break below the new support, indicating a short opportunity, or it could bounce off this new support, indicating a new upwards trend, and a good long setup:)
If it bounces and setups for a long, be careful when price hits resistance (top of rectangle)!
UJ broke the supporting trendline, and the 200 Moving average. Both shows us that UJ is heading for a reversal. I will wait for it to try and retest the lower side of the pink rectangle, creating new resistance and getting rejected, before shorting.
GJ hit broke through a longterm high recently. now it's trying to retest this broken trendline as a new support. It's also retesting a smaller timeframe supporting trendline. I'm waiting for a rejection at both of these lines before going long.
EU recently hit it's resistance trendline and was rejected. It's showing bearish momentum. If it closes below 1.11720, I'm going short.
TP when hitting supporting trendline.
Be carefull around support/resistance zones - pink zones.
AU was rejected on the resistance trendline, and is showing some bearish strenght. Looking at a smaller TF I see that it's hitting support trendline and showing some strenght on this level. We may be inbound for a breakdown on the AU as it has way more room downwards. If it breaks the smaller TF support and bulls fail to bring it back after a fakeout, AU will crash hard.
GA touching lower trendline (Support) nicely and is showing signs of strong support. I expect to see some rallying the next days/ few weeks.
Be careful though as we are under the 200MA, that may indicate less bullish volume!