BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Impulse & now corrective structure, Bitcoin soon impulse again
See note on chart
Potential set up swing trade for GBPJPY
BTCUSD broke support now retesting resistance. a sell back to the weekly zone would be my target
My sell bias
Waiting for a sell setup with TP1 back to the h4 trendline, and if we do get that break of trendline we can look back to tp2
Wait for a break at resistance before buying
Clearly we have a downtrend LH & LL. I would like to see price make its way back to the 61.8% before taking another tumble to the downside.
price made a nice wave pattern. I'm selling the correction
Entering on that 78.6% retracement and selling to the neckline where i'll exit for tp1. if u zoom out u can see a H&S where i'll be waiting for that right shoulder retracement where im selling again to tp 2. use proper risk management.
Price made an impulse up breaking the trendline, I would like to see price make its correction too 61.8% for a 3rd touch,
for another push up to a new HH
Potential double top
H1 have a downward channel with LH & LL if rejected once again we can see another move to the downside.
Oil is on a bullish run, but the break of this trendline I'll wait for an impulse and a bearish correction to short this.
Wait for the break of the H1 bullish channel and sell on retest of zone. If price rejects of channel price can move upwards again.