As with Audcad, I am now only looking for buy setups on Audusd. We are in a weekly support zone. I am only taking buy setups for AUDUSD seeking that longer wave up.
If we break this support, I will wait until the market has given me clear indication for another buy. Usually a penetration into the support zone, as a fake breakout. and then I will open a buy...
We are weekly support and will open a buy position in this Demand Area. If it breaks this support I will wait until I reaches Monthly Support before a buy position is open again.
I'm seeking that larger wave up
GBP has been trending slowly to the upside. However whenever we reach resistance, price drops hard. It needs to complete this higher time frame wave structure before considering any more buying from us wave traders. Therefore I am still bias for the short.
We have major GBP news this week that I anticipate this fall will begin.
I've been screening this pair for some time and am anticipating an Upwave. Technically we can still go down a little further, but I will open a position when I see the buy setup.
I am only taking Buy setups at the moment.
USDCAD is finding support at a very important weekly Key Mirror Level.
Only buy setups from this level. This will take some time just as UJ and GJ are following structure on my previous posts just nicely. Expect at least 3 weeks or more for a completion of this setup.
GPY is due for a small wave down.. before a larger wave to the upside. That will take a few more days or weeks before we see that up move. For now.. we have a wave down in this pinball game. TP 1 lot at 1st tp, and let the other one ride, or wait for another entry when price comes back, for TP2
On a previous setup, I'm selling this small down wave for a pullback.. However once we hit this zone, then I will look for the buy entry for a larger wave up. I'm anticipating this will occur during the next NY session. RR is 1/3
NZD is approaching a key level. Once it has broken out and then brought back in.. you will want to open an sell position with a tight stop loss back to retest a daily key Level before it's longer wave up.
GBPCAD is due for a wave down. It has reached a weekly level. Therefore look for price action to break down to previous daily key levels. The best case scenario is a fake breakout of that level on the 4 hour. As the price breaks back in, enter a sell position.
EURCAD is correcting towards a key level, for a highly probable push down. Im expecting targets to be reached by tuesday or wednesday before we see another higher push up. Sl should be behind previous swing high if price action confirms this move down