Hi man, we're back again.
So sad for Luna.
My partner and I have been following btc.
We don't think now is the time to open more.
We think that btc will fall in the near future, and we will update the specific price.
This analysis just tells you that we will not buy a lot at 20000+ and hold it.
Because we think there may be 8000 btc in November-December...
Our last chart let us sell after reaching 43500.
But we didn't expect to fall so deeply. BTC's decline has exceeded our expectations.
We took a moment to analyze the chart again.
But in the end we found real and effective support and divergence.
We don't expect BTC to experience extreme volatility for some time.
We think it is not a good time to open long now, we...
A few hours ago, we saw that LINK's chart was nearing a bottom, and until now we believe LINK has bottomed.
So we think it's time to hold more now.
At the time of our chart update, the price has been rising. (O_o!)
But we still posted the deal.
Please open LONG!
Don't Short !
We could see a target of 22.8-23.9 and then possibly a continued rise to 26.
We can hardly believe this is true.
But looking at the chart it's bound to happen.
Please be sure to pay attention to safety.
For some time to come, we will see Dow Jones continue to decline, and it will cause the market to plummet.
Please give us a like!
We think btc will continue to fall, but not by much, so we think it is safer to hold long positions at a certain price.
Buying area: 40500~41800
SL : 39600
Target: 43500 (sell 50%, others continue to hold)
We see that atom will have a market.
After repeated analysis, we feel that atom will drop and correct the price in the last week.
short atom: 42.1~42.6~43.6
BTC and Atom have been in line with our expectations.
Of course Atom's Trade can be closed.
So we updated with 2 new charts.
We feel that ICP, like most copycats, has reached a staged bottom. Prices will go up until Saturday.
Buy ICP at 27.5~26.5
SL at 23.5
Final target 38.5~40 (WTF, more than 50% profit)
We think BTC is preparing for a bigger market.
We think there will be a lot of profits if we continue to hold more.
Please wait for our new chart. We are analysts and traders.
We update the chart every time we make an order.
We haven't updated recently, because our position made some money, so we went to spend.
But now we have no money, so we come back.
Note that this is not a good opportunity to open LONG.
We suggest waiting with us, or you can SHORT it at a higher price.
We think it will open LONG near 39.2k and continue to add LONG near 37.1k. When the effective falls below...
We made a profit of 200% over the weekend
We think we have finished C.1 and are going C.2.1 or c.2.2, so we think there will be a big increase in the future.
Make money with us!
buy zone: 558~564
We closed the chart of shorting BTC, and we made a lot of profits
Now we think BTC is going to rise and complete wave a.4 or wave B. We now hold multiple orders (long at 56333)
I wish you make money!
I'm sorry, we were banned because of family rules, but we will continue to update it because we are also trading.
The update here is to share our charts.
From 1026 to 1109, we made an operation report. (we are not allowed to publish here)
Success Rate 76.92%
Completed Trades 13
Futures Profit 3132%
Just now we closed the ICP analysis. At present, we still hold comp, TLM, ADA, algo and BTT
So we analyzed several new confidential currencies, including Doge, SRM, atom
Finally, we decided to share the SRM analysis
We think the trend of SRM is a wave. At present, SRM is wave 4.
So please follow us.
buy zone : 7.3~7.6
SL : 7.1
Target1 : 8