No suprize is corona is everywhere. China no work. No work no need for petrol. No petrol no good for CAD.
Risky since there is small change someone will attack smth in middle east. As always.
We will BE at 82
Fundamentally eur is coming risk off since USD yield rates could collapse faster than eur.
Also Bernie could give support as he advocates better ties with Nato allies.
This pullback is good time to enter long.
No suprise that eur sentiment is bullish.
Technicall is strong support. Oversold. I havent seen but read that COT report is slowing down eur short...
Just quick guess. There is a lot of unknown things about it. Especially from China. When people are scary they buy safe heaven. Also there are suspicious cases in USA.
Also nice over sold and nice RR and some divergences.
My guess that at worst we will be BE if 109.5 will be touched
* Nice reversal candle in 1D
* NO surprise that EUR is in almost recession.
* No surprise that East Europe and Poland is doing well
* Many technical indicators showing good opportunity.
* Very good R:R
* Politically Poland isnt the best friend with Europe union
* Same as always - Trade wars
* Eur productions is worse then ever
* Italy political situation (again)
* Of course Brexit. Odds of no deal is high as ever
* Many technicalls show sell
* Trade wars. Couse nzd is proxy of china
* Eur COT sentiment is still high
* So far USD have bad sentiment
* Good RR
* GPB clibs making HL
* From daily perspective it is a bit oversold
* Economic side also favors more GBP (except brexit economics isnt nice)
* Brexit brexit brext. Anything could happen
* Same story with dollar
* CHF have stable economy
* Strong support on 1h and 1D
* JPY effected by trade war and new tarif
* Both looks like safe heaven, but this case CHF have more point
* 1d candles show bullish*
* Hard to predict trade war future situation
* JPY stronger in Currency strenght
* EUR should retrace after weaker JPI manufcatoring PMI
* Some confirmation from technical side
* Good R/R
* Also comes Germany PMI, which my oh my hard to be lower.
* Still bearish trend
After it reach 121.2 we could move to BE.
That daily wick got my attention
OPEC always takes action to increase price
Have you heard about "Druzhba pipeline losses". It is not very related to WTI, but also could make impact. It is very funny story with only possible caption "only in Russia"
Trade wars could impact WTI demand a lot
Very risky trade
Keep rate dessication is good sign for CAD
RSI high overbought
Pair already proved to work box pattern to work
Just me luch to catch with, but still good time to sell
I see all cad pairs strong
Trade wars could impact WTI demand and it could impact CAD