Inverted cup and a handle for UKX. Also touched support
Deadline is so close for leaving EU.
Like GBP brought EUR up, no EUR bring GPB down.
Like no surprise for global slow down.
And final. Good risk reward 1:3
* WTI oversold
* Saudi Arabia in talks to cut oil output after US waivers hit prices
* 60 is magical number to have strong support
* Many is not happy with such oil prices
* Worldwide oil demand is still hight
* Look at previous days candles. All them wanted to push price up, but bears won.
* Risk Reward is fabulous.
* BTW winter is coming :)
* USD could not break resistance
* After Fed Press Conference expected bigger market reactions
* Downtrend tunnel line arrange quite nice
* Trade wars not is more on CHN side
* Fib lines up nice too
EURCAD reverse downtrend
* CAD left same interest rate
* Weak oil prices. Also some distraction from OPEC member
* Strong support
* Intension from Italy it calming down
* Eur have strong economic data
* Downtrend line cross
NZDUSD loosing momentum. Targeting triangle start
* Even it is ascending triangle it is loosing RSI momentum
* Only yesterday nzd boosted
* NZD loosing strength, USD so far strong currency
* Strong resistance
* It still didnt break structure
AUDJPY buy on retrace.
* Perfect allignment with fib 382
* JPY weak agains all curencies
* Lines with trendline
* Have 1h confirmation candle
* 4H bullish candle
* Some could look as broken trend in 1H
* Could go lower to test fib or 200sma
* News Construction Work Done QoQ didnt meet expectation real 0.2% exp 1.1%
USDCHF failed to break 1D resistance. Targeting fib 50
* Today got Bloomber newsletter with title "American power fades". It is more related to Trump, but i take this as a sign
* Rsi overbough
* Currency strength CHF is above usd for this week
* Crossed 1h 200sma
* It is not strong move, it only could be just overbought action
* USD still...