DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, PROTEOSTASIS THERAPEUTICS, INC. - COMMON STOCK, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I'll be watching for this breakout...
If the DT confirms, i think will be the begining of a correction. Let's see if we can get some pips out of it
I'm in this sell , a little bit risky but is wort it
This looks like the logical way ... but who knows
In my opinion this correction is not a simple 1,2,3 but rather a 5 wave structure, reaching for the trend line.
While we wait for the nzd to finally fall , I don't see any reason why we sould not take advantage of the small buys.
When the small time frame correction is over I will try to buy, just for the fun of it
It looks like the pair is offering us the opportunity to add to the trade if it breakes out of the correction .
If it brakes and consolidates above the trend line ....
CAD/JPY is in corrective structure but I am looking for the last move up before the big sell
Watch for the breakout.
It looks a lot better then last time.
Let's hope it performs better too
I'm watching this for some time now and it seems it wants to break out of the trend.
If Unemployment Change looks bad it might give it a chance to pullback, and then to come down.
let's see how it goes
Hope to see the low retested...
The second wave down looks corrective and as long as it does dot break the low arround 130.00 level, I'll be looking to buy and TRY to hold position for the full target
What if the 3 wave structure are all there is for the correction and the next impulse down has already started ?
We have a divergence formed at the resistence level and round number ...
I'm just saying....
There are many opinions in favor of 5-th wave, and are enough reasons to belive it will do that.
My only concern will be posted in the next chart...
Update to " EURO/NZD correction across the bord"
The pair is in Daily correction, H4 downtrend and after the up impulse is now in H1 correction.
The question is : it is ready to break the corrective H1 down trend or it will do the same as the previous highlighted example and make a double bottom first.
My opinion is that it will make another down move before the up trend starts
I will post a smaller time frame ...