Just a simple analysis for GU. It looks like there are pools of liquidity left at various price levels.
Looking to go long on this position. I might've already miss my first chance so I'll be waiting for my second chance at 1.30100 lvl.
Trade responsibly, cheers.
I made this analysis of EU a couple of days ago and now we're in profit!
I didn't take this trade because I didn't expect anything to happen and I didn't really trust my own analysis but the trade went as planned.
- Used institutional trading concepts (ICT)
- Feel like I still need a lot of work pertaining to ICT concepts. I don't have a full grasp but I do plan...
- Analyzed this potential trade in detail to keep note of my trading method.
- Also a potential trade I'll be looking to take once price reaches my projected key levels so I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
- Still learning ya'll so constructive criticism is welcome.
Analyzed UJ again and we might see another bearish setup at some key levels and potential bearish setup on this pair. I'll be looking to go short. Considering how news will turn out with Iran and the US, anything could happen. Cheers.
- Reuploaded w/ minor tweaks.
I did personally did not take this trade. After watching videos on learning how banks and institutions trade, I decided to try and mark out liquidity zones on Gold and drew my analysis. In this process, I realized that these moves happen all the time in the market and everything started to click. I intend to become more well-versed with institutional trading...
- Analysis based on support and resistance levels and price action.
- If price makes a bullish correction on its current bearish trend, we can see a potential bearish move to the downside once price hits the 50% fib retracement level.
- Fibs levels are drawn both to the upside and downside from the swing high and swing low of bearish market structure to pinpoint a...
Analysis through weekly supply and demand level.
- Could see a potential short from weekly supply down to the weekly demand lvl.
- Price has already rejected from supply on friday and should resume its short.
- PA shows bearish momentum as additional confirmation